• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 192: Chat Rules Everything Around Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name and address is most helpful, but any info on that sign is great!

Man I'm trying but I can't figure it out.

My thought is Tadbury Milo for the name (which is obviously not right), and the number I get closest to is 872- 289-4799

Neither yields much in a search though.

Just booked October anniversary trip to downtown Asheville through Airbnb. Hoping to get laid !

Who wants to play a game? It's called Tell Juice What the Sign Says. Google 6107 S. St. Lawrence, Chicago, IL 60637 and go to street view and tell me what the white sign on the front of the building reads.

Winner gets positive reputation points from a top-75 poster.

The area code is 872.

872-215-4799 is the number for a carpet and upholstery cleaning business.

Man I'm trying but I can't figure it out.

My thought is Tadbury Milo for the name (which is obviously not right), and the number I get closest to is 872- 289-4799

Neither yields much in a search though.

thought it was 872-215-4799 (1799)

Just call all of the likely numbers and say you saw it on a sign and you wanted to talk about something.

Your street view is from Oct 2015 though. Just FYI.

Don't worry juice, I hooked a ten meg pipe up to my harddrive mainframe to give me enough juice to run a de-degaussian algorithm and enhance your photo. Should give us the killer's identity.

Not convinced it's 215. We know it's 872, and that 2 looks different than the first number after the area code. Maybe. Perhaps. It's probably still a 2.

:geek:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back