• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm also tired of waking up at 6am and getting nutpunched by Tottenham performances. west coast not conducive for sports when you don't win.

Sufjan xmas album and tree decorating and trying not to be too sad because friends will be here before too long

i'm also tired of waking up at 6am and getting nutpunched by Tottenham performances. west coast not conducive for sports when you don't win.

You could just wake up at 9 and watch paint dry, probably about as exciting.

You could just wake up at 9 and watch paint dry, probably about as exciting.

lol nah. I've defs crossed the line where I prefer EPL to any other league (except maybe NBA playoffs, but still pissed off about Heat-Mavs 2005 soooo), pretty sure there is no coming back

lol nah. I've defs crossed the line where I prefer EPL to any other league (except maybe NBA playoffs, but still pissed off about Heat-Mavs 2005 soooo), pretty sure there is no coming back

I'm just saying I watched my first full soccer game today, and knew and posted exactly what would happen after 2 minutes.

I'm just saying I watched my first full soccer game today, and knew and posted exactly what would happen after 2 minutes.

yeah. I probs also would have predicted that finish after the first half. spineless fucking refs let the game play exactly the way duke-of-the-west would have wanted it to play. Our players were battered by the end and couldn't overcome.

Play that game on a week's (or even 3 days) rest with officials that know what they are doing and it's an entirely different result.

yeah. I probs also would have predicted that finish after the first half. spineless fucking refs let the game play exactly the way duke-of-the-west would have wanted it to play. Our players were battered by the end and couldn't overcome.

Play that game on a week's (or even 3 days) rest with officials that know what they are doing and it's an entirely different result.

No offense but people were screaming over getting cards when guys would lightly push people on the shoulders then fall down. Maybe we win if our players and fans weren't such pussies. the one hit by #4 and one hit by the mouthbreather #10 were the only two "bad collisions" I saw. And one of em got a card.

The first one, the dude acted like he died, then got back in the game a minute later.

No offense but people were screaming over getting cards when guys would lightly push people on the shoulders then fall down. Maybe we win if our players and fans weren't such pussies.

no, people were mad when they took out a defenseless goalkeeper in the air (not even trying to play ball) and then later when they had a guy eye our guy up and then lower his shoulder just to take him out when he was playing ball.

Any softer fouls people were complaining about were either 1. Situational - if it's impeding a goal scoring chance it should be a card 2. Repeated fouls - they had more than a few guys with 5+ fouls. After a certain amount the ref should be showing a card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back