• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
What part about the paper dragging along the cabinet that is covered in poo particles right before it touches her most sensitive regions appeals to her so much?

Um, you get poo on the TP while it's still on the roll?

I've been kind of low grade depressed for a few years now but I've felt really good the last few days. Even today I only got 3 hours of sleep and I feel great and like the old me.

I like how the TP patent describes how to apply the TP to the bhole in graphic detail. It's kind of hot if you are a hot person, if you are ugly or gross then it's not hot. Anyway it also clears up that bunching is for gross peasants with dirty bholes and folding is for hot sexual peep that are not nervous and are very sexual.

So we lose the national championship and then next up on the same channel is Dino Gaudio.

When my late grandmother was on PTO in December, she would do her Christmas shopping on QVC and get awesome deals. I'm now on PTO and doing my shopping online. I guess I take after my grandmother. :) I may not have liked all the QVC gifts, but I love that memory of her and am happy that she is still a part of me.

Townie I'm really sorry about your terrorist wife. Are you Brad Pitt and she Marion Cotillard?

Yo townie, how's the cheesesteak at Cleavers? Yelp says it's good. It's near my hotel and I figured I'd do that for dinner before watching America Team.

Townie, your wife is subversive as fuck.

DF07, your wife is lazy as shit.

Posrep to Biff for telling it like it is.

I mean if I were house shopping here in my neighborhood and I went into the bathrooms and saw the toilet paper threaded underneath or sitting on top of an empty roll I definitely wouldn't buy that house because who know WTF else is all fucked up in that shithole.

There might even be deed restrictions against threading the toilet paper underneath on certain streets (the really good streets).

Yo townie, how's the cheesesteak at Cleavers? Yelp says it's good. It's near my hotel and I figured I'd do that for dinner before watching America Team.
Never been

Looks like they use good meat

It's aight. I remember liking steves prince of steak (or whatever it's called) much more. Place does has a really extensive beer selection for a fast casual place.

Man TSO was kind of a let down. Cool lights and fire stuff but not enough Christmas stuff. They also tried to follow some weird story about a homeless teenager but I think they should just play kick ass music. some sweet sweet hair banging though.

Then we went to The Porch and got some brisket tacos and a sweet potato and black bean quesadilla and it was the tits.

I like long haired dudes who play guitar. I like fire and laser lights. It's right up my alley but they did too many original Christmas songs but they were not very good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back