• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 201:Your Thread will collapse like there's nothing in it and you'll ask yourself..

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you were going to a music festival and could wear any jersey, what would you choose?

Has anyone else felt super angst-y lately? I swear everyone's panties are just hugely wadded up all the time now. It's tiring.

Typically an early warning sign of impending natural disaster...most likely an earthquake

So if you were going to a music festival and could wear any jersey, what would you choose?

hi-res-92d96d481c5380a9d8efd0330d9d9e3e_crop_north.jpg

$_1.JPG

Real answer: probably wouldn't attend a music festival, and if I did, definitely wouldn't sport a basketball jersey.

Why is the "wear a jersey to a concert" still a thing? The jersey fad ended like 10 years ago.

Real answer: probably wouldn't attend a music festival, and if I did, definitely wouldn't sport a basketball jersey.

i'm pretty much over music festivals above a certain size and am defs not in the bball jersey crowd BUT i would probs rock an everton shirt

I enjoy music festivals, but the lineups for most these days aren't appealing to me. I've always wanted to go to Hangout, but the lineup is 100% meh to me for next year. I've done Bonnaroo a couple of times, and am considering next year since it's so damn fun, but I am sure the lineup will not appeal to me that much. Going with the in-laws, wife and dad to Merlefest next year, which should be fun. Would love to go to Wanee Fest at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back