• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, what’s the closest blood relative that you’ve ever made out with. I’m like FDR. I totally made out with my 3rd cousin when I was 13. It was at a family reunion. In West Virginia.

I wanted to bang a couple 2nd cousins back when I was 10-13...I'd see them once a year at reunions when they'd come up from Florida. All tan and dark wavy hair and dark eyes. I realized it wasn't going to happen when my older first cousin explained the reality of the situation to me.

Also, what’s the closest blood relative that you’ve ever made out with. I’m like FDR. I totally made out with my 3rd cousin when I was 13. It was at a family reunion. In West Virginia.

Legendary. Wouldn't expect anything else from you bro

I read a book last year about a family that decided to live in four different places around the world over the span of a year. The biking in Amsterdam sounded terrifying, but perhaps he was playing it up for entertainment value.

my dad's (adopted) cousin came on to me hard one time when she was visiting Chicago and pretty drunk

it was pretty uncomfortable

I read a book last year about a family that decided to live in four different places around the world over the span of a year. The biking in Amsterdam sounded terrifying, but perhaps he was playing it up for entertainment value.

I guess I could be downplaying my own experience there but I’ve biked lots of places and didn’t find Amsterdam stressful at all. Juice is right the different norms are something to get used to.

Honestly the worst cycling experiences I’ve ever had weren’t in big, trafficky cities like New York or Rome or Atlanta, they were shit rural towns where you’d get chased by dogs or rednecks in pickup trucks would throw bottles at you.

London was a worse biking experience for me than Amsterdam by a lot.

this concept sounds absolutely dreadful. the process of moving once sucks as is, can't imagine doing it three more times. although I guess if they were taking furniture with them or not, and how much stuff they were taking in total could change it. are they packing as if it is a three month vacation? or fully picking up everything they own & moving?

How, exactly, was he related to you?

Anyone got a Roomba?? There's like $200 Roombas and there's like $1,400 Roombas. The $1,400 roombas are like AI and learn your house, then clean themselves up afterwards and charge themselves up. Then there's like $800 Roombas which mop your hardwood floors.

Last edited:
Yeah. Had a pet Roomba for several years. It’s starting to fall apart and we just got a new one I’m going to put together in the morning.

Anyone got a Roomba?? There's like $200 Roombas and there's like $1,400 Roombas. The $1,400 roombas are like AI and learn your house, then clean themselves up afterwards and charge themselves up. Then there's like $800 Roombas which mop your hardwood floors.

We have one of the mid tier ones. It was a lot nicer when we were at work during the day. We haven’t used it as much since we’ve been home.

Chat Thread 2023: Has Anyone Ever Seen Biff and 2&2 In the Same Place?

I have a Bobi and a Eufy, two Roomba knockoffs, for downstairs and upstairs. Got each refurbished for $200ish, not sure what they’d be new. They require constant maintenance beyond emptying their compartments after each run (e.g. taking pieces and wheels apart to remove hair that gets stuck and wound up). They can’t recognize barriers that don’t reach the floor all the way, like the refrigerator, and get trapped under dressers and dining room chairs and the like. They’re loud enough to be distracting while watching tv or playing video games. Me and my $10 broom and dustpan set from Home Depot are faster and more thorough. But the cats seem amused by them so totally worth it.

Ours has trouble charging, you’ve gotta shove something underneath it and it has to catch the charger at just the right angle for it to charge. But otherwise works great. Nice to do before swiffering

Over an hour today, 1:02. Although :30 of that was right before bed last night so probably less smart then. This was tough, there were way too many guesses.

Finished in 16:59 today, my second best Saturday I think. Gold streak up to 8 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back