• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
We also don’t really have any reason to go to the moon whereas things like Mars exploration conceivably have a more critical purpose for the future of humanity.

Unless we need to set up a base to stop at on the way to or from Mars.

We can only hope that getting to Mars will improve life on Earth as much as the multitude of discoveries on the way to the Moon have.

We also don’t really have any reason to go to the moon whereas things like Mars exploration conceivably have a more critical purpose for the future of humanity.

Dumb. Need to store nuclear waste on the moon.

I'd prefer we just launch it into space.

Or, and I think this idea has some merit based on Superman IV, we launch it directly into the sun.

time to change your av, biff

0017601413_21.jpg

Thanks for the Kia input. Went and did a test drive yesterday. It was OK, I didn't love it.

We test drove a Kia Telluride and really liked it. But we chose a Hyundai Palisade instead.

daft punk are a band i cannot play loudly enough

i just keep turning it up and it keeps getting better

think i've said this every time they get brought up but when random access memories came out, they were interviewed and asked how they thought it turned out and the one guy said something like "we're not very happy with it, but it'll still be the best thing to come out for the next decade."

I don’t know why, but I don’t care about space. Never have, even as a kid. It’s just not interesting to me.

I don’t know why, but I don’t care about space. Never have, even as a kid. It’s just not interesting to me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...sounds like you must be an alien imbed. Of course, you aren't interested. It would blow your cover.

Half of my freshmen just tried to argue with me that George Washington discovered America, so I'm probably done teaching for today tbh.

Half of my freshmen just tried to argue with me that George Washington discovered America, so I'm probably done teaching for today tbh.

Are you equally motivated to teach as you are to coach basketball? I've always been curious how HS coaches feel about the other part of their job.

I remember in high school having coaches as teachers and they were cool and all but didn't really care too much. My chemistry teacher was the swim coach and I'm 90% sure he messed around on sports forums all day and managed his fantasy sports teams.

SHHEEEEESH...we all knew these guys discovered America.

think i've said this every time they get brought up but when random access memories came out, they were interviewed and asked how they thought it turned out and the one guy said something like "we're not very happy with it, but it'll still be the best thing to come out for the next decade."

This is the way I feel about the majority of my posts on OGBoards.

I can always improve, but my #content is miles better than any of you jabronis.

Are you equally motivated to teach as you are to coach basketball? I've always been curious how HS coaches feel about the other part of their job.

I remember in high school having coaches as teachers and they were cool and all but didn't really care too much. My chemistry teacher was the swim coach and I'm 90% sure he messed around on sports forums all day and managed his fantasy sports teams.

Nah, I probably post too much on the boards and all, but coaching is secondary. I like coaching, but I love lit and teaching English. Admin and the community is a whole lot more concerned about basketball, though, and I'm definitely a better teacher when it's not basketball season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back