• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2023: Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of Africa was on my list of movies to watch this year, we only made it through the first 90 minutes or so but it's really good. Definitely very 'MGM' with the wide shots, John Barry's score was really epic and the cinematography was amazing. Robert Redford must have been the Brad Pitt of his day.

Based on pictures, I could have sworn that Sydney Pollack was related to the Kevin Pollack from Usual Suspects but I guess not.

Looking forward to watching the rest on Saturday.

Any recommendations for an over the range microwave? Ours died today.

Not a Whirlpool.

Ours died a few months ago and we just bought a newer model... The light on the bottom blew out after a couple of weeks and now has a malfunction where whenever I replace the bulb, it won’t turn off and gets super hot and blows again.

I guess it’s a common problem, but we’re moving so I’m not bothering to replace it.

Not a Whirlpool.

Ours died a few months ago and we just bought a newer model... The light on the bottom blew out after a couple of weeks and now has a malfunction where whenever I replace the bulb, it won’t turn off and gets super hot and blows again.

I guess it’s a common problem, but we’re moving so I’m not bothering to replace it.

What's insane is that it seems like it's impossible to pay a premium for something that isn't a piece of shit. We've started buying warranties and just pricing that into the appliance. Which totally sucks

Not a Whirlpool.

We redid our kitchen and replaced all our older model appliances and it turns out that everything they make today is shit. Our 20 year old dishwasher actually washed our dishes, whereas this amazing new one squirts a tiny bit of water on them and then lava bakes any remaining food into the plates like it was a goddamn kiln.

I don’t know why but lately I have found Saturday puzzles a lot easier than Friday puzzles. Finished today in 21 minutes.

I don’t know why but lately I have found Saturday puzzles a lot easier than Friday puzzles. Finished today in 21 minutes.

No you’re right with today’s. I finished in 17 minutes which crushed my previous Saturday record by a long shot.

Have learned that high end kitchen designers do not include built-in microwave ovens in their designs, only countertop models that can be hidden.

Also, we recently made some popcorn on the stovetop instead of the microwave and everybody was like, “Holy shit, this is some good fucking popcorn !”

Slept 2.5 hours Thursday night. Told the wife last night before bed that I would appreciate her getting up with the kid this morning. Wife denied the whole conversation and here I am, 2 hours into books and cocomelon and just trying to slide in some gulps of coffee when given the window.

Do I let it slide or be a passive aggressive douche to my wife for a couple hours when she gets up?

For context, I even said that if she got up with her that I'd watch her the majority of the day so my wife could nap, do whatever else she wants.

So I feel that I have the right to be pissed. I just need the boards to tell me what level of pissed I should be. Tell me how I should feel!

Slept 2.5 hours Thursday night. Told the wife last night before bed that I would appreciate her getting up with the kid this morning. Wife denied the whole conversation and here I am, 2 hours into books and cocomelon and just trying to slide in some gulps of coffee when given the window.

Do I let it slide or be a passive aggressive douche to my wife for a couple hours when she gets up?

I got up at 615 this morning and started working after not sleeping well Thursday night. I’m pretty salty that I haven’t been offered a cup of coffee yet.

For context, I even said that if she got up with her that I'd watch her the majority of the day so my wife could nap, do whatever else she wants.

So I feel that I have the right to be pissed. I just need the boards to tell me what level of pissed I should be. Tell me how I should feel!

I bet she remembers the part where she can nap and do whatever she wants.

Yeah but it was all about the breach of agreement from last night to this morning. Coffee is on your bro. Brew dat shit

You should totally be able to leverage this into something later on today. That’s how successful marriages work.

You should totally be able to leverage this into something later on today. That’s how successful marriages work.

Very true. But I think I already botched that one up this morning by telling her I was disappointed as I got out of bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back