• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cost of living is high, but also pay is high. I believe ND still pays massive salaries to get folks to relocate to these oil areas.
Speaking of North Dakota, my 5yo has started dropping the whole “oh, you betcha” like Frances McDormand when you ask her something, and I have no clue where she picked that up.

Sauvignon blanc or dry riesling for Buffalo wings assuming it's buffalo sauce - probably want something crisp with acidity to cut through a bit of the kick. Burger depends on what the style is. Rioja or Cabs or Syrah for red...champagne/cava with burgers also great. Hell champagne/cava with wings probably excellent too...it's a great pairing with fried chicken.

G'mornin. Kiddo's already been outside in full snow suit/ski helmet to ride her bike around the front yard in the -8 windchill. I watched through the window. We'll see how much actual snow accumulates, the wind is constant 25mph with gusts to 50. Super stuff.

Gosh I hate ESPN with every cell in my being. Break in to the Tennessee/Georgia game to a shot at the Joel and talk about a UVA player and how UVA has struggled on the road and how they really need to get things done today. I mean, how about talking about the HOME team and how they're 9-0 at home?! Grrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back