• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 2024.2: Windy opines on exes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in online meetings every day and don't think that I have ever done either of these things. It just isn't that hard.

If you aren't leading the call, you should always be muted unless you are speaking. If you are leading the call, mute yourself when you have background noise behind you and you aren't speaking.
I’ve noticed that it’s primarily sales donks who are on other calls unmuted while on Teams calls

oh shit adrienne dropped a solo studio version of "sadness as a gift"

i've seen this live via big thief a couple of times and this is just as lovely as i remember it

If any of you have been selected for federal jury duty this month, you need to tell me so I can exclude your ass. I don't want an unfair advantage by you knowing my power level/how awesome I am.
u better believe I would be grasping at every single opportunity to get outta jury duty

got excused from my last selection because my wife used to work at plaintiffs company (completely different branch across the country in CA vs NC though lol)

u better believe I would be grasping at every single opportunity to get outta jury duty

got excused from my last selection because my wife used to work at plaintiffs company (completely different branch across the country in CA vs NC though lol)
Noice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back