• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
nooooo

that is most unfortunate.

I just ordered three CDs and a book. Feels old school to be buying actual CDs but yall with the vinyl are trumping my old school. I'm not cool enough for the music thread so I'll just say it here. Ordered the new Mumford & Sons, The Lumineers (based solely on recs from the board) and The Civil Wars (I'm sure I'm being judged so hard right now). Also got the book "[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]What I Talk About When I Talk About Running"[/SIZE][/FONT] by [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Haruki [/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]Murakami [/SIZE][/FONT]which I've heard good things about. Oh and started a free trial of Amazon Prime so that's going to probably be a bad idea.

http://dpethotels.com/doggie-daycare-services/chauffeur/

Some foo foo dog hotel in LA has chauffeur service: We offer an array of vehicle choices from our standard D Pet Hotels pick-up to more luxurious options like a beautiful Southern California drive in a Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo, Bentley, Porsche or Rolls Royce.

You know, for 1% canines.

any of you dudes listen to all of cruel summer?

I'm drunk. Now I have a 2:30 conf call to lead to kick off an IPO. But I'm a professional bullshitter, so it'll probs be ok.

We do performance reviews every quarter now, and the week before a review is so lame. Bosses critique random stuff just to see how people react. I've perfected the phrases "I don't know but I'll find out for you", and (personal favorite) "That is a good idea, I made a note so it will be done this way moving forward."

I remember in my first review my boss was like 'So you're doing a great job. But I have received complaints about you putting your foot up on the wall when you work." I had to stop myself from laughing but I simply responded that it wouldn't happen again.

lolz

soooooo.... my fiance is working from home, and she just sent me this gchat:

learning the wobble dance
so easy
but yet i still do'nt look cool

she's sitting at home working aka watching youtubes of the wobble, so she can try to do ot better at the next cookout with the neighbors. <3

Just got that new Mumford cd. Its pretty hot shit. Also, lenscafters fixes glasses for free? I just took advantage of this today and am now rocking my spectacles pretty hard.

lolz

she's sitting at home working aka watching youtubes of the wobble, so she can try to do ot better at the next cookout with the neighbors. <3

She needs to learn Gangnam Style if she wants to pw3n the next cookout.

lolz

If she really wants to impress em she needs to learn how to twerk

the wobble now in my head

All the shawties in the club, let me see you just
Back it up, drop it down, let me see you just
Get low, scrub the ground, let me see you just
Push it up, push it up, let me see you just

Wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble baby, wobble, yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.