• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways yeah like RTQ, I was with someone that knows Brasky on Saturday. Well, all weekend really.

IIRC its Brasky.

Damn I was one off

@RTQ - I know the name. But the little sister you're thinking of is Manifest's age. Strong chance he dropped the ring.

@JDawg - Yeah its me. Her initials are CL. I know people.

Anyone excited about the fair coming to town? It starts Friday.

I'm going to be out of town both fair weekends. One of my friends is driving in the figure 8 races and I'm so sad to have to miss it. Will just have to hit it up one night during the week to see giant pumpkins and eat something fried.

Damn I was one off

@RTQ - I know the name. But the little sister you're thinking of is Manifest's age. Strong chance he dropped the ring.

Or you went to high school together. Like some other people on this board I'm sure.

It was a really fun tailgate. No idea if there are any pictures or not but I'd be the creeper in the O's hat lurking in the background.

Damn I was one off

ahhh well that makes it slightly less Small World Winston

Anyone excited about the fair coming to town? It starts Friday.

I have mixed feelings since I have to work one of the evenings at the fair. Also, the music acts are not exciting this year.

anyway I think I'm glad I didn't go out on Saturday night if it was such chaos downtown. some other day I shall find friends who would like to attend bars with me instead of drinking on porches.

We have the same issue. Only when friends come in to town do we have people that like to go to bars. Because of that, a couple weeks ago was the first time I had been to the District.

so we have this lake thing behind our office that lots of people walk around during lunch and this one slightly heavy lady was on her phone walking around the lake while she was talking. the whole time i watched her because her shoes were annoying me (she wore teeny weeny itsy bitsy skinny stiletto heels + wide leg pants... not a good combo. basically she looked like she was a tree stump trying to walk on toothpicks and-- she looked like she was going to topple over at anyway second. anyway, after teetering her way halfway around the lake her shoes finally lost their battle with her legs and she toppled into the lake.... i didn't want to laugh but it was kind of impossible not to. poor lady :(

as i stated in the last CT, i am super pumped about the fair. big ass pumpkins, funnel cake, fried everything, might even hit up some rides this year

We have the same issue. Only when friends come in to town do we have people that like to go to bars. Because of that, a couple weeks ago was the first time I had been to the District.

some of my groups of friends like to go, but the peeps I hang with the most are all married with houses and there are a few babies to work around. Don't get me wrong, most of the time I like chill, inexpensive nights just hanging out and grilling or whatever at peoples houses, but sometimes I would like to go out on the town. But not by myself! #RIPnuRTQ

so we have this lake thing behind our office that lots of people walk around during lunch and this one slightly heavy lady was on her phone walking around the lake while she was talking. the whole time i watched her because her shoes were annoying me (she wore teeny weeny itsy bitsy skinny stiletto heels + wide leg pants... not a good combo. basically she looked like she was a tree stump trying to walk on toothpicks and-- she looked like she was going to topple over at anyway second. anyway, after teetering her way halfway around the lake her shoes finally lost their battle with her legs and she toppled into the lake.... i didn't want to laugh but it was kind of impossible not to. poor lady :(

That is great. Did the people around her laugh?

That sounds like the makings of a magnificent .gif.

That is great. Did the people around her laugh?

it was only me and two others outside at the time and i made eye contact with the two others across the way... we were all giggling. one of the guys across the way got up to help her out of the lake and i took that as my cue to exit haha

oh my gosh! she fell INTO the lake?! that's awful. ....ly hilarious (assuming she's ok, of course)

re: the fair. <3 me some fair. brilliant people watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back