• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
so we have this lake thing behind our office that lots of people walk around during lunch and this one slightly heavy lady was on her phone walking around the lake while she was talking. the whole time i watched her because her shoes were annoying me (she wore teeny weeny itsy bitsy skinny stiletto heels + wide leg pants... not a good combo. basically she looked like she was a tree stump trying to walk on toothpicks and-- she looked like she was going to topple over at anyway second. anyway, after teetering her way halfway around the lake her shoes finally lost their battle with her legs and she toppled into the lake.... i didn't want to laugh but it was kind of impossible not to. poor lady :(

I had to LOL.

so we have this lake thing behind our office that lots of people walk around during lunch and this one slightly heavy lady was on her phone walking around the lake while she was talking. the whole time i watched her because her shoes were annoying me (she wore teeny weeny itsy bitsy skinny stiletto heels + wide leg pants... not a good combo. basically she looked like she was a tree stump trying to walk on toothpicks and-- she looked like she was going to topple over at anyway second. anyway, after teetering her way halfway around the lake her shoes finally lost their battle with her legs and she toppled into the lake.... i didn't want to laugh but it was kind of impossible not to. poor lady :(

my keyboard is fucking me up. i tried to pos rep you for this and it first posrepped rtq then negrepped you. i loved this post, so please consider that posrep.

We have like 30+ pumpkins from the garden. No idea what we will do with em all. I will bring a few into the office tomorrow I guess.

also, LAME. i was totally going to win that CT. got pulled into boss's office right before.

We have like 30+ pumpkins from the garden. No idea what we will do with em all. I will bring a few into the office tomorrow I guess.

soup.
bread.
beer coolers for a party (hollow the gourd, ice + bears inside)

I am sad about the panda baby dying at the National Zoo.

ya lbe she actually fell INTO the lake... head first (which makes it even more LOLworthy). her left shoe broke, which caused her to lose her balance and she went flying off to the left and slid down into the lake head first. i haven't stopped giggling since.

So this morning it was 47degrees and I wanted to wear jeans. Pulled out my 2 rubbermaids of winterstuff and was kneeling in front of them looking through for jeans. They were blocking the closet so I tried to push them aside while still kneeling and I tsy'd my back somethin fierce. It took me 20 minutes to get off of the floor =(

Icing on the cake... my jeans weren't even in the box.

ya lbe she actually fell INTO the lake... head first (which makes it even more LOLworthy). her left shoe broke, which caused her to lose her balance and she went flying off to the left and slid down into the lake head first. i haven't stopped giggling since.

Omg this is amazing.

on that nore, it's blazer season now. not sure how to do that while biking to work. think i may need the hang-up clothes paneers i saw somewhere, but i can only find them online.

So this morning it was 47degrees and I wanted to wear jeans. Pulled out my 2 rubbermaids of winterstuff and was kneeling in front of them looking through for jeans. They were blocking the closet so I tried to push them aside while still kneeling and I tsy'd my back somethin fierce. It took me 20 minutes to get off of the floor =(

Icing on the cake... my jeans weren't even in the box.

lame :( hope your back starts feeling better!

thanks for the reminder, that it's time to trade out summer stuff for fall.
tonight i'm going through all my clothes for donations.

soup.
bread.

I have a recipe for a pumpkin dip that you put in the pumpkin gourd & then use cinnamon graham crackers as your dipping agent.

soup.
bread.

roast the seeds in the oven then nomz

We made a pumpkin pie for the 100 year old woman down the street who is so awesome at life (literally, obvi). We will defs make a bunch more baked goods, and roast all the seeds. Only half are full size, the other half are minis. I like your idea for a cooler, lbe.

Big fan of the 3:30 start. Have gone out to see all the games so far with apetit. College fBall is weird in LA because:

1) The girls are more into it than the guys. They love an excuse to wear their red or baby blue.

2) You go at 9AM to catch the noon games and you are the ONLY PERSON IN THE PLACE. And then when the USC/UCLA games come on its just a floodgate.

I have a recipe for a pumpkin dip that you put in the pumpkin gourd & then use cinnamon graham crackers as your dipping agent.

is that the one that's cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon? so delicious.

WILD CARD BITCHES!

lX94J.gif

is that the one that's cream cheese, pumpkin, powdered sugar, nutmeg, cinnamon? so delicious.

No, but similar: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Fluff-Dip/Detail.aspx

Pumpkin Fluff Dip

1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice

In a large bowl, mix together instant vanilla pudding mix, pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Fold in the thawed frozen whipped topping. Chill in the refrigerator until serving.

A friend of mine did this using the equivalent amount of fresh pumpkin that had been pureed and it was mighty tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back