• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you do lots of hosting i wouldn't put it out in the common areas.

I ordered a turntable last night. Pretty jazzed to get it and hook up some LPs. My roommates want it in the living room, but idk, I will probs keep it in my room. We have a nice stereo out there already.

when you figure it out you'll have to let us know where it's at

Haha the chat thread will be the first to know. I was mostly just bragging about buying one. I've wanted one forever. DF2009 beat me to it, and his record collection is already awesome.

Jdawg, how many engineers does it take to hook up a TV?

on that nore, it's blazer season now. not sure how to do that while biking to work. think i may need the hang-up clothes paneers i saw somewhere, but i can only find them online.

Had the thought last week that I need to start rocking some loud blazers. I don't own any but should give it a go.

I wore a baby blue tweed blazer to a wedding this weekend. #ballsohard

Haha the chat thread will be the first to know. I was mostly just bragging about buying one. I've wanted one forever. DF2009 beat me to it, and his record collection is already awesome.

I've had my crappy turntable since senior year, but now it sits in storage at our building b/c there's no room to display it in our apartment now. It's a huge bummer, but I also don't have the money to spend on records so it's not a big deal.

so many birthdays this week.

...so many parents doing it on christmas.

Somebody help me out & tell me why I can't cancel my iPhone 5 preorder which hasn't even been shipped?

my half brother and sisters dad just offed himself 3 weeks before my sister's wedding. Was a deadbeatish dad type situation sorta/kinda but still.

WOW. My condolences, especially to your sister.

I can't imagine the effects on the wedding. I don't want to come off the wrong way, but having been a vendor for several weddings I know of several different ways that brides have done memorials to their father. If she needs any ideas, let me know. I've seen some very touching ways.

Brasky, I know the family RTQ is talking about. In fact, Townie and I hitchhiked up to Princeton to stay with the oldest sister.

Brasky, I know the family RTQ is talking about. In fact, Townie and I hitchhiked up to Princeton to stay with the oldest sister.

whoa whoa whoa.

whoa.

WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE.

I brought her (the oldest sister, one of my best friends) to a tailgate last year and it was a shit show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back