• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of my groups of friends like to go, but the peeps I hang with the most are all married with houses and there are a few babies to work around. Don't get me wrong, most of the time I like chill, inexpensive nights just hanging out and grilling or whatever at peoples houses, but sometimes I would like to go out on the town. But not by myself! #RIPnuRTQ

:rulz:

Pretty much the entire group of friends you'll be out with tonight would go with you "out on the town." I refuse to stand by and witness the death of nuRTQ. Unacceptable.

And tsy, you're right, I need to get one of those. But I post so infrequently and tbh I like to maintain a little anonymity around here and fly under the radar. I am very internet shy. :eek:

"pumpkin fluff" sounds like your mom's signature sex move for this autumn.

a friend of mine just finished thru-hiking the pacific crest trail on Sunday. He did it all in 144 days... that's averaging 18.5 miles a day.

...that is a lot, if you were wondering.

Do you live/work close to OPACY, jdawg?

I wonder how awkward my coworkers would feel if I were just sitting here crying. I am in painnn =(

I wonder how awkward my coworkers would feel if I were just sitting here crying. I am in painnn =(

you should leeeave :(

and i'm still giggling a little thinking about that lady. everytime i retell the story to a coworker (and i laughed so hard i cried, people wanted to know what the heck was so funny) i start laughing again.

Do you live/work close to OPACY, jdawg?

I live and work in Baltimore, but not downtown- on opposite sides of the city. Its ~3 miles from my house, maybe closer to 2.5 as the crow flies and I can see it from my rooftop deck.

Its probably just a quick 20 min drive or so for me from work, coming from home depends greatly on the time of day/traffic

you should leeeave :(

and i'm still giggling a little thinking about that lady. everytime i retell the story to a coworker (and i laughed so hard i cried, people wanted to know what the heck was so funny) i start laughing again.

I'm about to get on a conference call which is most of the reason I had to come in today. Have to prepare for the trip on Thursday.

I'm still laughing about your story too! I would have lost it so hard.

I wonder what the lady did. Did she go back in to work??

so we have this lake thing behind our office that lots of people walk around during lunch and this one slightly heavy lady was on her phone walking around the lake while she was talking. the whole time i watched her because her shoes were annoying me (she wore teeny weeny itsy bitsy skinny stiletto heels + wide leg pants... not a good combo. basically she looked like she was a tree stump trying to walk on toothpicks and-- she looked like she was going to topple over at anyway second. anyway, after teetering her way halfway around the lake her shoes finally lost their battle with her legs and she toppled into the lake.... i didn't want to laugh but it was kind of impossible not to. poor lady :(

Timber!

Did she fall all the way in or just partially? That's about the funniest thing I've read in a while.

So glad I got done early today. Puppy bites, mysterious shoulder injury, general mental unpleasantness, and all the other minor issues have added up into a derp

I'm about to get on a conference call which is most of the reason I had to come in today. Have to prepare for the trip on Thursday.

I'm still laughing about your story too! I would have lost it so hard.

I wonder what the lady did. Did she go back in to work??

You need some muscle relaxers and steroids stat. Better get that fixed before the flight. I cant imagine you'd be able to get comfortable on the flight otherwise.

Timber!

Did she fall all the way in or just partially? That's about the funniest thing I've read in a while.

just partially (like prob from top of head to upper arm and then she wiggled around to stand up in the water), but her whole head was dunked and soaking wet. i hope she went home... that would be an embarassing way to walk into the office lolol.

also, timber got me again :laugh:

There is nothing funnier then compilation videos of people busting their ass.

Wow Scott Walker announced a new album. Wo music nerd boner.

just partially (like prob from top of head to upper arm and then she wiggled around to stand up in the water), but her whole head was dunked and soaking wet. i hope she went home... that would be an embarassing way to walk into the office lolol.

also, timber got me again :laugh:

the one that keeps getting me is "her shoes lost their battle with her legs"

I ordered a turntable last night. Pretty jazzed to get it and hook up some LPs. My roommates want it in the living room, but idk, I will probs keep it in my room. We have a nice stereo out there already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back