• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 67: FINISH HIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to come up with 15 trivia questions for the big office meeting tomorrow and it was really difficult.

Now I feel for those people who make up trivia questions for the assorted bar trivias I attend.
I feel like most of those are taken from trivia books.

we should figure out how to play never have i ever message board style. i'd be a fan of that.

so much more fun to have two little freshman fighting over a chair because they HAVE 'satisfied a man in the great outdoors'

Pub trivia can be so obscure that it's infuriating. But I still keep going. And pub trivia cheaters can DIAF.

we should figure out how to play never have i ever message board style. i'd be a fan of that.

One person asks the questions. If you have done it, instead of drinking, you posrep the question asker. If you have not done it, you do not posrep the question asker and the question asker negreps you. The question asker then reveals the answers.

for palma
dice+k+wife+k.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back