• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
this one seems kinda suburban. or is it too rural?

20110416_aerial_0380.JPG

Is there a phone feature more fucking awesome than NFC?

Not pulling my wallet out is sooooooo fucking tits.

Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara?

This is a good answer. I speak with authority on this as I have been to both of these stadiums. Levi’s is out in seemingly the middle of nowhere in relation to SF and the surrounding development is a soccer stadium, and a one-story office park.

Miami’s football stadium is also very suburban, much more so than the Braves.

At least the Braves stadium has a very nice mixed use component.

Bank of America Stadium = most urban. It’s also the most urbane.

I’ll throw Citi Field out as a very suburban location too. Surrounded by single family and low density multifamily housing.

i like it when a stadium is close to stuff you wanna do in the city, like federal hill in baltimore close to OPACY, walkable is best

it's a big time bummer that the philly stadium complex is way down in south philly next to absolutely nothing (though sixers are gonna build at market east!)

Yeah, I’ve been to The Linc and was underwhelmed by the surrounding neighborhood and the physical stadium itself. Really not a very impressive stadium for its age. Seems like they tried to build it for cheap or something. Probably related to the cost of having to use union labor.

The old Orange Bowl was the best bc it was literally in a neighborhood where you could park your car at people's houses that became game day lots.

how about where the Arizona Cardinals play or where the Buffalo Bills play? think both are p suburban

for most urban, tough to beat Madison Square Garden

what the fuck are these new Teams reaction emojis (not sure what you call them, the ones where you can thumbs up a comment or whatever)

what the fuck are these new Teams reaction emojis (not sure what you call them, the ones where you can thumbs up a comment or whatever)

Thumbs up is actually quite useful if you ask a blanket question like "Is every body following along so far?" then you get 12 little thumbs up emojis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back