• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thumbs up is actually quite useful if you ask a blanket question like "Is every body following along so far?" then you get 12 little thumbs up emojis.

oh I use them all the time, just they redesigned them and they look like some weird CGI. on a Mac, not sure if it's the same as on Windows. Seems like Teams just always gets the most random refreshes like that.

oh I use them all the time, just they redesigned them and they look like some weird CGI. on a Mac, not sure if it's the same as on Windows. Seems like Teams just always gets the most random refreshes like that.

Yeah, sometimes apps "update" and require a software update with the most useless stupid "updates." My dual factor login app "Duo" updated a few months ago and it looks like the only interface update is that they switched the position of the approve and decline buttons. Why the fuck switch those? I declined my own log in attempts the first few times. Super dumb, useless thing to update.

Oh shit, Billy Strings just announced the Halloween theme is "Away From the Shire." He fucking killed it with the Wizard of Oz theme last year.

This mosquito bite directly on my left knuckle can go fuck itself.

We left the window open two nights ago and mosquitos came in and decided to just have a feast on my arms and chest.

Hey knight I’m in the hometown of NBA great Jerry West.

We passed by there yesterday. Drove on All-American Rod Thorn Interchange as well.

First trip through West Virginia. I understand why the song is Country Roads. There’s not much to see on the interstate.

We passed by there yesterday. Drove on All-American Rod Thorn Interchange as well.

First trip through West Virginia. I understand why the song is Country Roads. There’s not much to see on the interstate.

You headed to Sandusky? Lemme know how the coasters at cedar point compare to carowinds. I haven’t been there in a while.

CT 757: an ode to the city of angels

Going to the Braves game with my son, my brother-in-law, and my nephew on Saturday night. Gonna chop our way to victory.

There’s a Hooters just down the street that seems like the type of place you might enjoy.

ETA: I say that as somebody who just ate lunch at Hooters.

Stugotz's 7th best pretzel in the official pretzel rankings is......... The concession stand pretzel.

Commonly found at sporting or concert events, the concession stand pretzel is a staple food group of those seeking entertainment. Usually enclosed in a glass container and tantalizingly hanging there waiting to be consumed, this pretzel can hit the spot at the appropriate time. However, I can't help but think that this pretzel benefits from the lack of serious competition within the concession stand menu. Perhaps the quality of this particular pretzel would be elevated if it weren't up against Nachos, popcorn and peanuts as it's main competition, but unfortunately I feel like this pretzel has become complacent. A question remains if this pretzel can regain some of it's inspiration to rank more highly on this list in the future.

Last edited:
There’s a Hooters just down the street that seems like the type of place you might enjoy.

ETA: I say that as somebody who just ate lunch at Hooters.

Before anybody asks it is one of the few convenient options within walking distance of my office and I’m willing to sacrifice a lot for convenience.

I miss the Hooters they used to have near one of my old offices in Santa Monica, great location got great girls and the wings were always on point. Great spot to watch a UFC fight

This mosquito bite directly on my left knuckle can go fuck itself.

We left the window open two nights ago and mosquitos came in and decided to just have a feast on my arms and chest.

With where you fingers have been it’s most certainly Monkeypox

Oh shit, Billy Strings just announced the Halloween theme is "Away From the Shire." He fucking killed it with the Wizard of Oz theme last year.

Lord of the Strings!

Jealous that you guys get the Halloween run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back