• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT 757: OVERNIGHT

It’s like living with two plague rats, tiny little vectors of disease that want to cough directly into your face, leave snotty tissues everywhere, and take sips of all your drinks while you aren’t looking. Kids are great is what I’m saying.

Came in this morning and our new band director is just running the shit out of these kids at band camp. I like this guy.

It’s like living with two plague rats, tiny little vectors of disease that want to cough directly into your face, leave snotty tissues everywhere, and take sips of all your drinks while you aren’t looking. Kids are great is what I’m saying.

yup. I've gotten the worst colds of my life since having a kid in daycare (used to never get em) and they have been way worse than the rona I had a few weeks ago.

Have you ever had the experience…hearing occasionally about some band for years and assuming for no good reason you probably wouldn’t like them…then you hear something by them, start exploring and discover you do like their music.

It’s slightly discomforting yet enjoyable not being able to keep up with everything and making such a discovery.

Duran Duran

Yes, she did. My grandfather passed away in 1971, a year before I was born. She has been single for 51 years, but she traveled the world, went whitewater rafting in South America, gave me a lifelong love of skiing, and she was the funniest old lady I have ever met. I’m content knowing she is with her husband for the first time in 50 years. Thanks for asking.

Deshaun Watson’s suspension is 15 minutes for each woman he assaulted.

Nope, don’t know Hanson but who knows maybe in 10 years I’ll discover them.

In this instance for me it’s The Avett Brothers.

But I was more interested in considering the experience of delayed discovery than the particular artist.

I saw the Avett Brothers play a wedding in 2005.

Yes, she did. My grandfather passed away in 1971, a year before I was born. She has been single for 51 years, but she traveled the world, went whitewater rafting in South America, gave me a lifelong love of skiing, and she was the funniest old lady I have ever met. I’m content knowing she is with her husband for the first time in 50 years. Thanks for asking.

damn, what a life. condolences.

I saw the Avett Brothers play a wedding in 2005.

In 07 I interviewed this bar owner in Duluth, Ga who was trying to put on a festival downtown and he was talking up this band that played his bar all the time called the Zac Brown Band, and I was just like whatever, buddy.

our wedding band was a trio formed from this band, and they played this song:

Also relevant here - she paid for me to go to wake forest.

Biff/diggler/somebody who skis often - tell me what to get? Should I purchase or do a season long rental. Saw evo has a pair of K2s + bindings for $300. Is that a good deal? Will not be doing any backcountry

I just rent since I don’t want to schlep my gear through the airport so I’m no help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back