• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. When I go into my Gmail account on my computer, I have to authenticate by opening Gmail on my phone. I get this:
Google sent a notification to your [name of phone]. Open the Gmail app and tap Yes on the prompt to verify it’s you.

Ahhhhh. So not really 2-Factor Auth. Just Gmail's second layer of security for trying to protect a sign-in when it looks like a new device/location. Is this something that happens at home or work more often? Wonder if your IP address is getting rotated a lot. Otherwise I'd expect it to remember your device more readily.

I also wonder if google might not run that separate check if you set up true 2FA... might be worth trying (as much of a pain as it might seem).

On my way to France for 9 days. I am going to drink wine, eat croissants and stinky cheese, and look for bee eaters and little bustards.

Ahhhhh. So not really 2-Factor Auth. Just Gmail's second layer of security for trying to protect a sign-in when it looks like a new device/location. Is this something that happens at home or work more often? Wonder if your IP address is getting rotated a lot. Otherwise I'd expect it to remember your device more readily.

I also wonder if google might not run that separate check if you set up true 2FA... might be worth trying (as much of a pain as it might seem).

I only used one computer for the last 7 months.

I would suspect that this could well be the most controversial post in the history of pretzel ranking posts but Stugotz's 6th ranked pretzel is the Bavarian Bar/Brewery Pretzel.

How could this come off the board so quickly many of you may ask? I would suspect when many of you think pretzels you may think of the oversized bar/brewery pretzel as the first pretzel that comes to mind, if not the pinnacle of pretzels.

However, as someone who has spent the majority of his life ordering one whenever it's on the menu..... I can say with general certainty that the execution never seems to fulfill the promise. Let me ask if this sounds familiar: you're somewhere between halfway and 2/3rds of the way through the Pretzel and you wish that you didn't have to get through the rest? Furthermore, the accompanying cheese is generally always some sort of sharp imitation cheddar that doesn't quite go with the Pretzel itself. The cheese always feels cheap and imitation and seems to diminish from the overall experience rather than enhance it as cheese should.

I'd venture to say that I've been disappointed with at least 80% of the giant bavarian pretzels I've ever ordered, and yet I still order it whenever it's on the menu without question. This is why, ladies and gentleman, what I imagine many of you would think as being an automatic top 3 pretzel does not make Stugotz's personal top 5 pretzel rankings.

Last edited:
I'm not as masochistic as mako, but I just finished an emergency trip to CLT after the Au Pair's flight back from NY got delayed then cancelled. Her transportation fell completely threw. Called me in tears. Dad reflex was impossible to ignore.

Wait. You have an au pair?

I’m up stoking my fire.

I'm not as masochistic as mako, but I just finished an emergency trip to CLT after the Au Pair's flight back from NY got delayed then cancelled. Her transportation fell completely threw. Called me in tears. Dad reflex was impossible to ignore.

Gotta go meet the Au Pair in Charlotte, eh

Holy hell

Wait. You have an au pair?

I’m up stoking my fire.

Yeah. I should have got one that's a little bit older. This one's a smoke and hot 18-year-old model from Colombia. I made a huge mistake. Every woman in America that she meets fucking hates her instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back