• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is Instagram offering to sync clips of my children hiking with rap songs with questionable lyrics?

Every time I watch the Braves play I get the Saweetie song “She’s My Best Friend” from the Truist commercial stuck in my head.

They were able to include one of the few appropriate lines from that song: She’s my best friend.

Why is Instagram offering to sync clips of my children hiking with rap songs with questionable lyrics?

My daughter was about 6 and took a dance class. She did not really enjoy it, thankfully, so she quit dance but...

At the recital that year they had little girls of all ages dancing to sir mix a lot. "My anaconda don't want none..."

this old man yelled at a few clouds that day. Not really but I did tell the director that was a direct influence on us not spending any more money there.

If you people don’t understand the points I’m trying to make, that’s on you, not me. There will be no further discussion of this issue.

What do you order at a work happy hour 2 hr open bar?

Some people aren’t ready for graduate level classes.

i'm always too tired after work to make anything other than chicken & veggies or something that i've cooked for the past five years for dinner. idk how y'all have done this for 20+ years. no bueno.

maybe i should meal plan. i don't like meal prepping except for lunch bc i think the food is never as good when reheated (there are a few exceptions to this rule)

CT 757: local teacher torn on which 30 year old western to watch on off day

I agree with both of those posts. My wife would prefer to meal plan and reheat but I do the dinner cooking and I prefer having fresh food. I just don’t want to cook it.

i'm always too tired after work to make anything other than chicken & veggies or something that i've cooked for the past five years for dinner. idk how y'all have done this for 20+ years. no bueno.

When I worked for the government I’d swing by the store every day and pick up some pre-marinated protein with a vegetable and starch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back