• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
CT 757: local teacher torn on which 30 year old western to watch on off day

you haven't had lasagna since you moved out?

At wake I used to eat a bunch of microwaved lasagna. Outside of that I think I’ve had it once or twice in a buffet style lineup. Didn’t realize lasagna was a casserole.

Last edited:
birdman what kind of hawk is this stalking my yard (probably tryna get the rabbits that have been hanging around lately)

gzKSQta.jpg

My stylist has gotten pretty gropey and I’m trying to think of a nice way to tell her I’m not a fan of it without hurting her feelings.

My stylist has gotten pretty gropey and I’m trying to think of a nice way to tell her I’m not a fan of it without hurting her feelings.

what is she groping? why does she need to grope anything while cutting your hair?

The 4 guys painting my basement are singing along to music, shooting the shit, and pretty much laughing non-stop while they work.

I'm upstairs by myself crunching numbers in a spreadsheet that nobody will even care about in a few hours.

I'm not saying I'd rather be them all of the time... But I'd rather be them right now.

what is she groping? why does she need to grope anything while cutting your hair?

Just the whole chest rub, knee squeeze thing that I’m sure a lot of dudes that get haircuts from her are all about. She also drapes herself over me way more than is necessary. She gives a really mean cut, but her whole approach to it makes me hella uncomfortable.

The 4 guys painting my basement are singing along to music, shooting the shit, and pretty much laughing non-stop while they work.

I'm upstairs by myself crunching numbers in a spreadsheet that nobody will even care about in a few hours.

I'm not saying I'd rather be them all of the time... But I'd rather be them right now.

Like you’re capable of painting a basement.

yeah mako, my hair stylist doesn't rub my chest or knee. There's no way to mention it without hurting her feelings or going somewhere else. So the best thing to do here is just topsy turvy the situation. Make HER feel uncomfortable with some sort of risque suggestion. Then she'll pull back. Or you'll get freaky.

Last edited:
Just the whole chest rub, knee squeeze thing that I’m sure a lot of dudes that get haircuts from her are all about. She also drapes herself over me way more than is necessary. She gives a really mean cut, but her whole approach to it makes me hella uncomfortable.

Ask her what she thinks about the Deshaun Watson thing.

Why would you need to touch a chest or knee to cut hair?

Firstly, the very mention of the idea will cause the hair stylist to recoil in disgust, whereupon she will insist that you remove yourself from the premises.

Dude, female hair stylists flirt with their male clients just enough to make sure they come back. What planet are you people from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back