• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jury Foreman: "Your Honor, we are trying to figure out how to write a trillion trillion dollars, can you please provide us some more time for us to finish writing down all the zeroes. "

Dated a hairstylist once. She was an absolute smokeshow. If you are familiar with the crazy/hot matrix, I can definitely vouch for its accuracy.

i just got a printed piece of mail from one of my investment accounts and the entire message was a link to a website where i could read the message

apparently alex jones' lawyers sent ALL of his texts for the last several years to opposing counsel? LOLOLOL

There are alot of bad lawyers out there. The guy who is doing my father's estate, some people I graduated with, etc. but Alex Jones' lawyers mistakenly sending the entire contents of his phone to opposing counsel, oooh boy that one is gonna be talked about for a long time.

i see this has been discussed.

This reminds me, I’ve got to find a new place to get my hair cut.

My normal person left Atlanta and referred me to somebody else and first time visiting that guy he tells me he’s moving somewhere else.

the hell's wrong with you, YB?

My normal person left Atlanta and referred me to somebody else and first time visiting that guy he tells me he’s moving somewhere else.

Changing hair stylists qualifies as a life crisis for me. The same woman cut my hair the 5 years I’ve lived in Boston and now I’ve had the same woman in Durham for the last 4 years.

I followed my lady around Atlanta when she moved like 4 times in 2+ years and then I realized that was dumb because my hair is super boring and easy to cut.

She also charged me twice what I should be paying.

But I loved those chest rubs and knee touches.

Changing hair stylists qualifies as a life crisis for me. The same woman cut my hair the 5 years I’ve lived in Boston and now I’ve had the same woman in Durham for the last 4 years.

It was 6.5 years for me. Went to somebody else a couple of times during Covid out of necessity.

My wife started a new job in accounting where she has like 5 different supervisors, one of which she has determined she doesn't like. She's been doing this for 6 weeks now and is questioning her boss who's been doing it for 14 years. There's no way I can win in advising her through this situation.

My wife started a new job in accounting where she has like 5 different supervisors, one of which she has determined she doesn't like. She's been doing this for 6 weeks now and is questioning her boss who's been doing it for 14 years. There's no way I can win in advising her through this situation.

She working at Initech?

it's not about the nail

plama, we could just drink in your living room and call it barcade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back