• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Table is by the road at this point. Picture will be taken around the ottoman that these grown adults use as a table.

The one I’m eating at as well speak ?

239931b85a7d520b1cfd4099f909575f.jpg

i have had the same woman cut my hair for 25 years, since i moved to charlotte. 2nd longest relationship with a woman of my life. She has had some health issues over the last year so my hair is now down to my shoulders. I'm going to see her tomorrow and i'm not at all sure what to do. My assistant says i look like fabio, which although I was offended, was apparently a compliment.

plama, we could just drink in your living room and call it barcade

If we wanna do that, highland park brewery opens at noon and is a block away from palma's pinball palace. Can go there, then pickup some to go.

"so this teacher wanted me to give him a lap dance while i was cutting his hair."

My barbers have never rubbed my chest or legs.

I agree that moving/having to find a new barber is one of the worst things to go through. My guy Ian at Ardmore used to crush my cuts. Haven’t gotten the same quality since.

My stylist has gotten pretty gropey and I’m trying to think of a nice way to tell her I’m not a fan of it without hurting her feelings.

For those of you who don't know how good looking Mako is in person, this doesn't surprise me at all. He'd be a HUGE step up for Tammy at Great Clips.

There are alot of bad lawyers out there. The guy who is doing my father's estate, some people I graduated with, etc. but Alex Jones' lawyers mistakenly sending the entire contents of his phone to opposing counsel, oooh boy that one is gonna be talked about for a long time.

Dude, and word is that they made ZERO attempt at claw back.

That's like having your left and right hand on your client's butt cheeks and telling opposing counsel to hit it dry while you spread-to-gape with ten fingers.

The 4 guys painting my basement are singing along to music, shooting the shit, and pretty much laughing non-stop while they work.

I'm upstairs by myself crunching numbers in a spreadsheet that nobody will even care about in a few hours.

I'm not saying I'd rather be them all of the time... But I'd rather be them right now.

There is a brotherhood in this type of work. Typically disrupted by rampant drug use and miserable working conditions, but a closeness that officemates can never share.

When I went corporate, it was a huge culture shock not to be able to develop those types of relationships. No surprise at the "corporate drone" stereotype.

My barbers have never rubbed my chest or legs.

I agree that moving/having to find a new barber is one of the worst things to go through. My guy Ian at Ardmore used to crush my cuts. Haven’t gotten the same quality since.

If you think that's bad, wait until you have to find new healthcare providers.

If you think that's bad, wait until you have to find new healthcare providers.

Let me strongly second the thought that finding new health care people is way, way, way worse than finding a new hair cutting person. Hair will grow back. A bad doc can leave you ill or dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back