• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickleball is taking the world by storm. Its all my neighbors can talk about, all my mom and her friends talk about it. I understand its more accessible than tennis because its less running involved, but man I haven't seen a sport take off like this since hackysack.
I thought it was an old person's game but it's everywhere. At our local park a few of the tennis courts got converted to pickleball courts. It's also really freaking loud. I have played it before and I understand the appeal, it's really fun and addicting and it makes me ragey trying to play because I'm so used to the bounce of a tennis ball

US is now #1 in the world in monkeypox. Just saw a picture of a guy with it all over his mouth and chin and you do NOT want this. Monkeys, WTF !?

I got a Ring notification from a person in a neighborhood near mine that was a video of a guy pissing in this lady's backyard.

This is what she wrote:
"Pickle ball player at XXXXX decided to take a PISS behind my House
Taking a PISS BEHIND MY HOUSE. PICKLE BALL PLAYER!"

I took action by shutting off notifications on Ring.

(had just installed the doorbell over the weekend)

When do you eat your first snack of the day? I hardly make it to 10am but I do eat breakfast at 6:45.

as the boards best pickleball player, feel free to reach out with any questions

portland is pretty cool, but I feel like every city has all the same stuff these days, so the only way to distinguish one from the other is what's around it and the climate and how much it costs to be there

portland is pretty cool, but I feel like every city has all the same stuff these days, so the only way to distinguish one from the other is what's around it and the climate and how much it costs to be there

Do they have a river

Portland ain't hosting the first ever Game of Thrones convention

When do you eat your first snack of the day? I hardly make it to 10am but I do eat breakfast at 6:45.

Depends on what I did that morning but about 10 is right. After having breakfast around 7 or 7:30

Boiled egg and cottage cheese or tuna pack with an apple around 9 every day.

I’m about to get my Cherry Grove strut on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back