• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually skip breakfast, no snack, lunch at 12 or so.

Do you wake up at 11:30am or something???

If I don't eat something within 60-75 minutes of waking up, my body starts to revolt. Usually breakfast around 6:45-7:00am, and a mid-morning snack in the 10-11am hour. Lunch usually 1pm or so (though some days later if I'm getting in a swim workout during the lunch break).

My body still has all the beer and wine calories saved up from the night before

Yeah no food until lunch typically unless I’m specifically making/being served breakfast. And by making I mean like on a weekend and it’s more brunch time.

I just take preworkout until I get back from the gym but I get nauseous if I don’t eat pretty quickly after my workout. No way I’d survive until lunch.

Apparently I’ve officially gotten old because my has begun providing me with an unsolicited bag of hard candy for long car rides.

Protein shake when I get up at 6am.
Energy drink and pumpkin seeds at around 8:30am.
Something else before lunch... today that was a rice krispie treat.

But I usually work out in the afternoons... around 1:30pm. Lunch before that, another protein shake after that.

And then... Never mind, I see you are all asleep now.

Gained about 8 lbs back the last few weeks. Stress eating and drinking. About to get back on the wagon.

Pickleball is taking the world by storm. Its all my neighbors can talk about, all my mom and her friends talk about it. I understand its more accessible than tennis because its less running involved, but man I haven't seen a sport take off like this since hackysack.

I thought it was an old person's game but it's everywhere. At our local park a few of the tennis courts got converted to pickleball courts. It's also really freaking loud. I have played it before and I understand the appeal, it's really fun and addicting and it makes me ragey trying to play because I'm so used to the bounce of a tennis ball

My 10 year old became obsessed with pickleball on our Alaska cruise. They had open play almost every morning and he got up and played. We found public courts in Squamish, BC for the next part of our trip. We bought some equipment and played there. We got him a dozen pickleballs for his birthday.

I haven't had a drink in almost 5 days. Trying to make my body function properly and lose a few pounds in advance of my physical coming up next Wednesday.

it's like when I floss the two days leading up to the dentist

fools em every time

Up at 5 to exercise, breakfast around 7 (bagel & coffee), lunch around 12:30 (sandwich or leftovers and an apple), dinner between 6-7. Very rarely will I snack. I floss every morning after breakfast and I have never played pickleball.

My 10 year old became obsessed with pickleball on our Alaska cruise. They had open play almost every morning and he got up and played. We found public courts in Squamish, BC for the next part of our trip. We bought some equipment and played there. We got him a dozen pickleballs for his birthday.

I want to play pickleball but the name makes me feel uncomfortable as does cornhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back