• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walked home for lunch today. So far have had some pretzel sticks, string cheese and a tastycake butterscotch krimpet.

My mom used to give me the Krimpets for lunch every day when I was in school. Just ordered them from amazon for the first time in at least a decade. Still hit the spot.

Butterscotch Krimpets are pretty fucking good in the lunch snack category.

I have been lucky enough to spend time on beaches in South Florida, the Bahamas, Spain, and Portugal in the last months, but I am self-aware enough to admit that my white trash genetic code will never not enjoy Myrtle Beach in the summer.

4 months. I’m drinking terrible pina coladas.

I've got an academic conference coming up in Dirty Myrtle next year and I'm pretty excited about it.

now my yahoo is linking me to articles about Unforgiven. They're really reading my ogboards, the bastards.

The declaration of Monkeypox as a public health emergency today coincides with something that happened yesterday that’s a game changer for community spread moving forward.

take your pickleball and shove it up your cornhole

Cornholion_in_Holy_Cornholio.jpg

The volcano erupting in Iceland is wild. Nature is gnarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back