• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
what would you charge per night?

It’s a spacious 5 bedroom estate with a wraparound porch with exceptional mountain views and outdoor living space with fireplace and hot tub. Local river access and kayaks included.

How much could I get?

I ripped my suit pants two New Years ago bc I packed on a few lbs and dropped it low. Bought a new pair a size up, wore them twice, lost the lbs and now I gotta buy a new, smaller pair again. Or should I just gain the weight back??

Maybe go to a tailor

It’s a spacious 5 bedroom estate with a wraparound porch with exceptional mountain views and outdoor living space with fireplace and hot tub. Local river access and kayaks included.

How much could I get?

Bout a hundred.

Oh shit, Anne Heche was in a car crash and has been in a coma for 5 days.

we just use a shared list on our phones

Yeah, but when my wife puts chicken breasts on the list I don't know if she means boneless/skinless of bone-in. Or she'll put "yogurt" on the list out of the blue, and I'll have no idea if she wants individual servings of Greek, or a quart of plain, or what brand. Stuff like that.

It's not like there were 50 catsup options back when this was invented.

List has "NOODLES" and "SPAGHETTI". People were so stupid in the olden days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back