• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks like the grier heights chick fil a is ON. good work biff. maybe this will relieve some of the traffic in cotswold.

Starbucks too. Yeah, and the anti-car people are losing their shit. You might have missed that they're providing a 500 sf office as a business incubator for the Grier Heights community for 10 years. That should fix everything.

looks like the grier heights chick fil a is ON. good work biff. maybe this will relieve some of the traffic in cotswold.

I’ve never seen a Chick-fil-A line as the one here. Just absurd. We get so many emails about it weekly.

yeah I think i've gone unbranded the last few pairs i've purchased.. they're pretty nice but crotch does wear through in about 1-2 years depending on how much i wear em

If you'd slow down on slaying so much gash with your hot-as-fuck jeans on, they might last longer, brother.

Today's Pit trivia question: Without looking it up online, name a 3rd Edward Furlong movie other than Terminator 2 or American History X. Bonus point if its in the 2000's

Oh, man, our principal came in and had everybody's walls repainted stark white without even sending an email and today has been an interesting first day back.

Just bought a few pairs of vintage denim in Paris so I’m set for a bit

I feel like older stuff you might pay $50-$75 for in nice vintage shops holds up better than new fast fashion spots (and holds up better too)

lol meant looks better too, but also holds up better x2

Like, we had teachers, like my wife, that had hand painted elaborate murals on the walls and had come in for days of uncomped time to make their classrooms feel more inviting and now they're all prison white and barren.

Like, we had teachers, like my wife, that had hand painted elaborate murals on the walls and had come in for days of uncomped time to make their classrooms feel more inviting and now they're all prison white and barren.

A blank canvas!

High school is where you decide whether you're going to prison or not.

I got up at 3am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Too much going on in my head.

And now me try workee and brain no help. Eating big bowl fruity pebbles instead of the work. Sleepy.

I got up at 3am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. Too much going on in my head.

And now me try workee and brain no help. Eating big bowl fruity pebbles instead of the work. Sleepy.

my son woke up at 2:50 and I was in his room until he finally fell asleep at 5:15. every time I thought he was asleep I'd sneak out and he'd pop right out of his crib. then he was up again about an hour later, so my wife sat with him for about 20 mins. then up for good around 7:30.

his queen bed gets here this weekend so at least I can fall asleep in that.

oh, and his daycare is closed today-Friday due to Covid cases among the teachers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back