• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 757: does anyone know a paralegal who enjoys insensitive jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Thursdays when I work in city hall, I work in a different office. In this office, there’s a woman who is roughly 50 years old and she is perhaps the most annoying coworker possible. She leaves her cell phone ringer on loud but never answers it. She FaceTimes her kids & grandkids and talks in a very annoying baby voice. I do not like being in office on Thursdays with her. 0/10.

The people in this office use 43” monitors and sit so close to them. It stresses me out so much.

Wow 43” monitors and midweek all staff outings to baseball games? SLC sounds like a model of government efficiency.

On Thursdays when I work in city hall, I work in a different office. In this office, there’s a woman who is roughly 50 years old and she is perhaps the most annoying coworker possible. She leaves her cell phone ringer on loud but never answers it. She FaceTimes her kids & grandkids and talks in a very annoying baby voice. I do not like being in office on Thursdays with her. 0/10.

she's fuckin' it up for the people in the streets

Idk why anybody thinks local governments are efficient. Have you ever watched parks & rec!?

I have had a handful of inquiries this past week about the traffic backup Chick-fil-A makes. It is the worst Chick-fil-A line I have ever seen tbf but like what do you want me to do

I have had a handful of inquiries this past week about the traffic backup Chick-fil-A makes. It is the worst Chick-fil-A line I have ever seen tbf but like what do you want me to do

make 'em open on Sunday. spread out the times people go.

Why are there two Chick Fila's so close together in SLC?

I made homemade Paneer Makhani and naan last night. It was really good if I do say so my self. I've made the Makhani a few times and it was pretty good, but the naan took it to the next level.

https://www.recipetineats.com/naan-recipe/

I have never made naan but my wife has gotten to where she makes a good version. She uses yogurt. Maybe we could make this version for comparison.

I have heard of this game but I've never played it.

we play it a lot with some friends and we love it. learn a lot about birds too.

Did you get lucky on the presale lottery for Adele tix, or just buy them on the secondary market?

Trying to make this happen for my wife, but I got the Heisman twice now from Ticketmaster. The first time, I was supposedly chosen for tickets, but couldn't actually purchase them on selection day.

secondary market. It's not a CHEAP anniversary gift but i'm GUARANTEED to win it all back while in vegas.

I just called the undergraduate schools career services office to let them know that I might be looking for a paralegal soon. I can't believe the shitty reception. I got. The person that picked up the phone couldn't have cared less, and couldn't even give me a phone number for the person that I needed to speak with. She said that I should email the person with the details and they might get back with me.

If I was a student looking for a job, I would be pissed as fuck if I knew that potential employers would being treated this way.

You called Wake Forest to tell them you're looking for a paralegal ?

You called Wake Forest to tell them you're looking for a paralegal ?

I called their career services office to see if they did on campus interviews or if they would post my job to certain academic departments. I didn't get that far.

I guess I should be clear, being a paralegal for my office isn't a typical paralegal job. The compensation and benefits would be equivalent to an attorney working in a smaller office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back