• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.

awakeandready

Squirrelmonger
Reaction score
This was too good to be lost

561986_10151262711125329_1743578042_n.jpg

25380988.jpg

tumblr_l69awo8UXA1qzgc80o1_400.jpg

2003-love-actually-billy.jpg

Last edited:
so the link given for the wine sippy cups says that they're sold out. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

oh, and we watched elf last night before the panthers game. still as good as i remembered. love that movie.

santa's coming?!? i KNOW him!

i got more posrep from calling out phdeac on a thread than i've ever gotten from a single post. you can really rack up the rep for calling out people around here. i remember when rep was reset and racer spent the day trolling RJ and led the whole board in rep for a solid month! racer!

I thought Zooey looked kind of strange as a blonde.

I thought Zooey looked kind of strange as a blonde.

i think elf was my first introduction to her, so it didn't strike me as odd at the time. but now that i've seen her as a brunette, i agree. she looks much better with dark hair.

So who else is cised for the game tonight? It's going to be the greatest thing since the last time I drank too much whiskey and didn't have to remember the last half of a wake forest sporting event.

Much better. Her hair in Elf was almost the same color as her skin. Threw me off a bit.

DAMNIT. That was my palindrome post. I'd been waiting to put it on that other thread. fuuuu

i got more posrep from calling out phdeac on a thread than i've ever gotten from a single post. you can really rack up the rep for calling out people around here. i remember when rep was reset and racer spent the day trolling RJ and led the whole board in rep for a solid month! racer!

I got a lot of posrep for my Petrino joke. Calling out Ph usually get points.

Might be closing on my house Friday. Doing a final walkthrough tomorrow. I'm ready to be in the thing already.

just got home from food shopping with sierra nevada celebration, breckenridge vanilla porter and egg nog/new bottle of whiskey.

happy happy joy joy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back