• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 76: So if you really love Christmas, come on and let it snow

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I were there I'd get either a buffalo chicken sandwich, chicken tenders or a steak (and a pitcher of Sweetwater IPA). Then I'd probably become too surly to go to the game and end up cursing Bzz to myself at Rec.

Yeah I go about 33/33/33 between buffalo chicken sandwich, buffalo tenders (moar meatttt), or the french dip. Usually go with a Red Oak pitcher though.

Way too poor for teh steak.

I'll try to get down to a bball game this year and I'll take the lot of yous out to dinner at Slutters.

I'll try to get down to a bball game this year and I'll take the lot of yous out to dinner at Slutters.

Haha, that would be awesome. And we can go to rec afterwards and curse bzz to ourselves there.

just got home from food shopping with sierra nevada celebration, breckenridge vanilla porter and egg nog/new bottle of whiskey.

happy happy joy joy

Yummm vanilla porter sounds delish.

THANKS FOR THE BBALL/PUTTERS INVITE, ASSHOLES.

what the fuck has happenned to you CT'ers where you're letting AWAR win these days. Is it like one of those letting your five year old win at foosball type things?

what the fuck has happenned to you CT'ers where you're letting AWAR win these days. Is it like one of those letting your five year old win at foosball type things?

Not anywhere near to my first win, boo. #simplepalma

I thought Zooey looked kind of strange as a blonde.

i think elf was my first introduction to her, so it didn't strike me as odd at the time. but now that i've seen her as a brunette, i agree. she looks m
much better with dark hair.

when I 'met' her I had really only known her as Elf Zooey so I kind of recognized her but couldn't really place it. She was very gorgeous though and those eyes SLAYED. I think she was uncomfortable when I kept looking at them.

lol

first 2 pages of this chat thread deserve all sorts of neg rep. I have provided balance to the force.

and Caturday I'm letting you slide but you get the french dip.

At least Caturday is talking about coming down for a game, indications that he is, in fact, a WFU fan. Unlike palma.

At least Caturday is talking about coming down for a game, indications that he is, in fact, a WFU fan. Unlike palma.

I was rolling quads when you were still having baby blue dreams and doing N'Sync covers, whippersnapper.

oh my god hello egg nog and whisky. it's been too long. happy holidays to me.

NOG NOG Y'ALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back