• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I'm still trying to nail this down. RTQ has a tramp stamp of stars? How many stars? Are they in a shape? What color? Is this like the Vanderbilt logo or something? How did this happen? WHO DID THIS TO YOU, RTQ??

how long have you been posting here that this is news?

awar has the rad windmill, hoops apparently has one on her foot, i've got foot and hip, RTQ has THE stars.

Yeah, I mean, I wasn't all that regular a poster in the CT and I had seen those tats. Say Hey is like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

So, I'm still trying to nail this down. RTQ has a tramp stamp of stars? How many stars? Are they in a shape? What color? Is this like the Vanderbilt logo or something? How did this happen? WHO DID THIS TO YOU, RTQ??

three stars. two solid black ones on the sides and a bigger sort of nautical one with green in the middle. my early years of college boyfriend was covered in tats. I also had my tongue pierced until I started interviewing for jobs senior year.

I can't wear them at work or I would. Love wearing short pants.

When I read "short pants", this is the mental image I get: 80s basketball shorts.

1309940050-30.jpg

i definitely think tats can be sexy.

I knew a chick in law school who was like the nicest, sweetest chick ever, but who claimed to be a reformed wild child. I always had a hard time imagining it, because she was so unbelievably good, but apparently she partied serious in undergrad before cleaning up her act and becoming all reformed and stuff. Is this RTQ's story as well? Is the tramp stamp a vestige of her old, past metal side?

I think awar's tattoo is awesome, one of my all time favorites.

three stars. two solid black ones on the sides and a bigger sort of nautical one with green in the middle. my early years of college boyfriend was covered in tats. I also had my tongue pierced until I started interviewing for jobs senior year.

Tongue ring? I wish I knew you in college. Amirite guys?

Yeah, I mean, I wasn't all that regular a poster in the CT and I had seen those tats. Say Hey is like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know...

El Chupe, just because you are now facebook friends with everyone and have access to their personal tattoo photos and stuff, don't act like you're all high and mighty!

I knew a chick in law school who was like the nicest, sweetest chick ever, but who claimed to be a reformed wild child. I always had a hard time imagining it, because she was so unbelievably good, but apparently she partied serious in undergrad before cleaning up her act and becoming all reformed and stuff. Is this RTQ's story as well? Is the tramp stamp a vestige of her old, past metal side?

Punk side. And I wouldn't say I am "reformed" or anything.

I think awar's tattoo is awesome, one of my all time favorites.

Thank you!! I've posrepped you too recently so I can't but here is some intentioned posrep! I think I'm ready for my next and probably last.

I say we have an all out boards tat reveal here.

Pretty sure all of the girls except for maybe DH have shown theirs. Probably most of the guys have too but... BOYS TURN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back