• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though mrs tsy mentioned getting one and letting me get another one for our 5 yr anniversary.

Pretty sure all of the girls except for maybe DH have shown theirs. Probably most of the guys have too but... BOYS TURN.

i've posted a picture of mine! i'm not eager to do it again, as i wasn't thinking clearly when i got my tattoo and i didn't get a pedicure first. so the picture has my nasty toenails in it. i'll retake a picture at some point and post again.

El Chupe, just because you are now facebook friends with everyone and have access to their personal tattoo photos and stuff, don't act like you're all high and mighty!

Only with two girls and two dudes though, and the girls already revealed they didn't have tats. Boo hoo. Tats tats tats tats! Lately some ladies I've longingly lusted for have been lasciviously lathered with l'art.

i've posted a picture of mine! i'm not eager to do it again, as i wasn't thinking clearly when i got my tattoo and i didn't get a pedicure first. so the picture has my nasty toenails in it. i'll retake a picture at some point and post again.

Sorry! I either am getting it mixed up with lbe or don't remember seeing it. What is it?

I need to find a meaningful place to get my second. Hard to beat a random shop in Madrid but I'm thinking Philly. I did get my nose pierced in Philly but that wasn't permanent so I don't know that I can really count Philly.

i have the inside part of this shield in my aviator on my upper right back, it's the Ukrainian Coat of Arms

i also have my last name on the back of my left arm

Sorry! I either am getting it mixed up with lbe or don't remember seeing it. What is it?

it just says "8-25". it's the day i finished the AT, but the reason it doesn't have a year on it is that it's also a scripture reference. it's luke 8:25. it's at the end of the wind/waves story, and jesus is getting on his disciples for not trusting him, and he goes "where is your faith?"

very simple tattoo. doubt i'll ever get another, but i really like this one.

eta: the dash in the tattoo is really more like a dot. i was trying to do a cross between a date (one mark) and a scripture reference (two dots). so i kind of did one dot in the middle. hard to describe, but i think it accomplishes what i meant for it to accomplish.

With the exception of my wife and peanut, there's nothing I like enough to be comfortable tattooing onto my body. I'm afraid I'd get a WF tattoo and then we'd enjoy our own little Penn State scandal, or [Redacted] gets hired to take Wellman's place. Reminds me of when me and El Chupe had to rush back from Christmas Break to remove the pic of John Rocker from our door because he'd insulted like AIDS-riddled Latino children or whatever.

it just says "8-25". it's the day i finished the AT, but the reason it doesn't have a year on it is that it's also a scripture reference. it's luke 8:25. it's at the end of the wind/waves story, and jesus is getting on his disciples for not trusting him, and he goes "where is your faith?"

that's really cool

That's awesome!

With the exception of my wife and peanut, there's nothing I like enough to be comfortable tattooing onto my body. I'm afraid I'd get a WF tattoo and then we'd enjoy our own little Penn State scandal, or [Redacted] gets hired to take Wellman's place. Reminds me of when me and El Chupe had to rush back from Christmas Break to remove the pic of John Rocker from our door because he'd insulted like AIDS-riddled Latino children or whatever.

el-chupacabras.jpg

i'll definitely be getting more/another, ideally on my underboob area on the left. i hear this hurts like a sonofabitch though, so i'm not suuuuper cised about it.

:rofl:

Within 3 months of getting my WF tattoo, WFU announced they were changing the logo. Its a nice nostalgic reference though.

Back when I was interesting, I had grand plans for a big ribcage piece, but I doubt I'd get another now. The only place I'd want now is the inside of the wrist and I just don't know if I could pull that off professionally. Also I don't have good ideas anymore. The only thing I've thought about is running-related and if I stop running I wouldn't want those anymore probably. I'm fine with the one I have, but if I'd never gotten it, I wouldn't miss it.

Within 3 months of getting my WF tattoo, WFU announced they were changing the logo. Its a nice nostalgic reference though.

Yours is still the logo for Athletics, and I doubt that changes.

i'll definitely be getting more/another, ideally on my underboob area on the left. i hear this hurts like a sonofabitch though, so i'm not suuuuper cised about it.

What does this mean? Can you MSPaint a diagram?

Back when I was interesting, I had grand plans for a big ribcage piece, but I doubt I'd get another now. The only place I'd want now is the inside of the wrist and I just don't know if I could pull that off professionally. Also I don't have good ideas anymore. The only thing I've thought about is running-related and if I stop running I wouldn't want those anymore probably. I'm fine with the one I have, but if I'd never gotten it, I wouldn't miss it.

I mean you have run multiple marathons, I would think that even if you stopped running altogether, that you could still be proud of those experiences memorialized.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back