• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's up there with:

1) Having to get up at 4:30 am in near-zero degree weather to snowblow the driveway so my wife can get to school.
2) The three weeks in March when the snow pack is melting and
a) The runoff keeps the streets constantly wet so that they either,
i) Freeze every cold night and the roads are all black ice in the morning, or
ii) You go through an entire jug of washer fluid to keep the spray off your windshield
b) All of our dirt roads (there are a ton of them, even in the suburbs) are nearly impassable with foot-deep mud.

But other than that, it's just a bunch of folks hanging out in independently-owned book stores and patisseries, and organic cows and ice cream, and syrup, and farms and autumn leaves and shit. Probs getting strong too. I need to get up that way.

Picked up "tight butthole" and "loose butthole" from Workaholics recently, but Mrs Say Hey not a fan of me using it to describe Peanut's behavior. We compromised by me being able to describe his behavior as "loose" and that he needs to "tighten up."

But other than that, it's just a bunch of folks hanging out in independently-owned book stores and patisseries, and organic cows and ice cream, and syrup, and farms and autumn leaves and shit. Probs getting strong too. I need to get up that way.

Yes. Yes, it is.

Picked up "tight butthole" and "loose butthole" from Workaholics recently, but Mrs Say Hey not a fan of me using it to describe Peanut's behavior. We compromised by me being able to describe his behavior as "loose" and that he needs to "tighten up."

that compromise is super loose butthole

I would have fought for anal retentive and anal expulsive.

He's working but will be done soon. Maybe I should start drinking now. It's raining out which rarely happens here.

3.5 dates, and four weeks in, and this girl is still playing coy. I'm done.

I could of fucked 3 different girls tonight at Finneys (I looked good as shit in this sweater, I mean they were throwing it at me) but I abstained and waited for her to get there. Fuck that Bad Decisions Brasky wins. I'm gonna fuck something fierce tomorrow night. That's a promise CT. This girl just got cut.

I'm gonna run 5 tomorrow and do 100 crunches, time to get real. I'm done trying to date, its for the birds.

RAGE RAGE RAGE

Stop trying to make me jealous

:squint:

anywhooo I didn't get murdered in the woods! yayyy! also I bought a fantastic tacky Christmas sweater for the 2 parties I'm going to this evening.

I like drunk Brasky. He was always way more sober than me when i ran into him at a bar. Like, I'd be 3 or 4 irish car bombs ahead of him.

He's working but will be done soon. Maybe I should start drinking now. It's raining out which rarely happens here.

That's a good plan. Get hammered while he's at work. Then greet him and shoot another casting couch vid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back