• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
also saw a video of Mexican gang chainsaw a dudes head off then cut the other dudes head off with a knife. No more chainsaws. That was after they talked to them for a while. It was disturbing.

also saw a video of Mexican gang chainsaw a dudes head off then cut the other dudes head off with a knife. No more chainsaws. That was after they talked to them for a while. It was disturbing.

I'm surprised cookout hasn't posted that vid yet.

Haha nah there was other stuff, that's just the utensil tally.

BUT SINCE YOU ASKED

5 pint glasses, 1 pair of tongs, 4 small plates, 3 big plates, 1 bowl, 1 cutting board, 2 pans

Really needed knives though, that's why I ran it

okay, better. still doesn't seem like a full enough washer to merit running it, but then again I don't have a dishwasher at all. need knives? dig them out of the pile of dirty dished in the sink and wash them. I never need knives though, always spoons. most of the food I eat is spoon food.

I'm surprised cookout hasn't posted that vid yet.

:laugh: right when I was reading that post I thought to myself "I've seen that one too!" and then also thought about it yesterday when posting on the saddest things thread.

Quick break before dinner, the Bo Jackson 30 for 30 is on. What a fucking stud.

Also went to the Newseum today. Some great shit there. Highly recommended if you're in DC.

Cumberland and I suffered our first defeat as coaches of our Y team today...smh. Our 1-3-1 offense didn't go as well as planned and we had like 2 points in transition. Gotta make the adjustments and bounce back.

:rulz:

What's the league format? Are you still on track to win the championship?

Holy shit. Watching Texas HS football playoffs right now. Katy HS vs. Cibolo Steele HS. Two 14-0 POWERHOUSES this year.

This is actually way better than a Wake game. Quite the crowd.

Holy shit. Watching Texas HS football playoffs right now. Katy HS vs. Cibolo Steele HS. Two 14-0 POWERHOUSES this year.

This is actually way better than a Wake game. Quite the crowd.

Yo Texas, is Terry High School any good at football? That's the HS I would have gone to if I didn't move to Maryland in 7th grade.

Ummm I mighta just had a girlfriend fall in my lap. Woke up today, had a morning session, then sat around while I setup my Wii U, went to best buy to get another of the big screen pads, then realized they don't sell them and its only one per console. Came back, played guitar hero, she asked "is that a Dance Dance revolution pad under your bed" then said she wanted to borrow my Final Fantasy X to replay it, while casually dropping she has an NES, SNES, Atari and Gamecube in storage somewhere. Dropped her off and she said "next date, lets just hang out and play video games"

Y'all ever take showers just because you're cold? Thinking it's about time for that.

I turned the house down to 66 cause I'm home alone this weekend and I don't mind. Showering just sounds awesome. Also I'm just the right amount of strong to finally watch the Homeland season 1 finale. Feel l like Utah St is gonna roll.

Ummm I mighta just had a girlfriend fall in my lap. Woke up today, had a morning session, then sat around while I setup my Wii U, went to best buy to get another of the big screen pads, then realized they don't sell them and its only one per console. Came back, played guitar hero, she asked "is that a Dance Dance revolution pad under your bed" then said she wanted to borrow my Final Fantasy X to replay it, while casually dropping she has an NES, SNES, Atari and Gamecube in storage somewhere. Dropped her off and she said "next date, lets just hang out and play video games"

HotGamerChick? You may have just hit the girlfriend lottery.

Also, let me know what you think of the WiiU once you derp around with it for a while.

I sometimes need to shower on Friday nights, I don't know why just Fridays, in order to feel right to go out. I get home and my body is all out of equilibrium but then I take a decent shower and put on some fresh skivvies and I'm back to normal.

Also, does laundry ever end? I feel like I do laundry like 25 times a week. Conservative estimate.

Yo Texas, is Terry High School any good at football? That's the HS I would have gone to if I didn't move to Maryland in 7th grade.

I have no idea. I know very little about Texas HS football except for the powerhouse schools... Cibolo Steele, Austin Westlake, Katy, Southlake Carroll... stuff like that.

About this time every year though I happen to turn on the tv and they have the semifinals and finals televised, so that's what I'm watching this afternoon.

What's with the "all dwarves must die" tag?

Kinda fucked up in light of yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back