• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that tag was there before yesterday. I could be wrong. Would like to give the benefit of the doubt to the tagger.

One of the cats jumped on my back while giving oral.

Townie: I know people that make wine, but they also own wineries. It is a fascinating process. I can do beer, but no desire at this time to do wine. Until I started my company, I had long said that i would later own a winery. Now that I have a winery client, I've lost that desire.

On an unrelated note: where is a good place to get records (other than Edward McKay)?

Got invited to a Christmas Party, and everyone I know who is going is bailing, I believe. But fuck it I'm going without them. Time to make new friends.

Last edited:
my house is freezing. i'm wearing thick socks, slippers, fleece pants, a fleece top that comes over my hands w/ thumb holes, and a fleece vest.
it really can't be more than 55 in here.

Townie: I know people that make wine, but they also own wineries. It is a fascinating process. I can do beer, but no desire at this time to do wine. Until I started my company, I had long said that i would later own a winery. Now that I have a winery client, I've lost that desire.

On an unrelated note: where is a good place to get records (other than Edward McKay)?

I'm very impressed with my dad's stuff. I shouldn't be surprised; he has advanced degrees in biology and chemistry, and is also a booze hound, so it makes sense. But this is a tremendous cab. I'm really looking forward to showing him how to brew beer over Xmas. The gf's bro has a brewing kit, so we'll be putting a batch together on Xmas eve.

Also, there's an awesome spot in Reynolda Gardens that sells records. Highly recommend.

I'm very impressed with my dad's stuff. I shouldn't be surprised; he has advanced degrees in biology and chemistry, and is also a booze hound, so it makes sense. But this is a tremendous cab. I'm really looking forward to showing him how to brew beer over Xmas. The gf's bro has a brewing kit, so we'll be putting a batch together on Xmas eve.

Also, there's an awesome spot in Reynolda Gardens that sells records. Highly recommend.

I've got 4 cab vines growing so I can hopefully make some wine in a few years. I'll hit you up then to see if he has any tips.

What's the name of it? I will be over that way on Monday and need to pick a few up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back