• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew just finished season 1 of homeland. Loved it. Awesome fucking show.

What's the name of it? I will be over that way on Monday and need to pick a few up.

Toad Hall I think? Just opened at the end of September.

Really cool shop I was mentioning a few chat threads back when I visited NC. Lots of neat memorabilia, actually. Old movie stuff, political signs, records. Collectibles in general. But there are a ton of records there when I visted.

Toad Hall I think? Just opened at the end of September.

Really cool shop I was mentioning a few chat threads back when I visited NC. Lots of neat memorabilia, actually. Old movie stuff, political signs, records. Collectibles in general. But there are a ton of records there when I visted.

I probably missed it. November and October were crazy months for me work wise and I was unable to keep up with the chat thread.

My coworkers suck so hard sometimes. I have a black coworker and she gets made fun of all the time for her skin color. We had a party tonight and someone said 'hey didn't even see you come in' when she walked in from outside. Then later the conversation went to 'Why do you all smell so bad when you work out?' and 'Is it true you can't get a tan?'. I am usually super go-with-the-flow, but at one point someone asked me why I wasn't laughing, and I said with a straight face that I didn't find any of it funny at all.

Dafuq?

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

My coworkers suck so hard sometimes. I have a black coworker and she gets made fun of all the time for her skin color. We had a party tonight and someone said 'hey didn't even see you come in' when she walked in from outside. Then later the conversation went to 'Why do you all smell so bad when you work out?' and 'Is it true you can't get a tan?'. I am usually super go-with-the-flow, but at one point someone asked me why I wasn't laughing, and I said with a straight face that I didn't find any of it funny at all.

All of this is harassment...why hasn't she said anything?

yeah, what's her reaction to that? that's awful.

All of this is harassment...why hasn't she said anything?
I am really tempted to talk to her about it but from a professional standpoint it's better to be uninvolved. For all I know she is talking to HR about it...I know if I were in her shoes I would be. She always giggles when it comes up in conversation; it sucks so much.

Wait... What

WiiU is the death of Nintendo hardware.

It can't even beat the specs of current gen consoles, and then has an expensive proprietary tablet controller while other consoles are moving towards compatibility with most third party tablets via apps (like Microsoft glass), so even if the tablet controller does take off, they're still at a significant disadvantage in the long run.

I'm not so sure, having this thing in your hand sorta gives the "this is the coolest thing ever" impression to like me at least

on that note BOYS BOYS BOYS

Wait... Really???

Is she the only black coworker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back