• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, I worked until 1am yesterday on this side project. Might open-source it today, so pumped to have the world hate on my code.

emo. dealing with the opposite sex is the worst. think I'm gonna go crazy workout Barbie and get a super super hot bod. if that wont find me a suitable love interest then idk what will aside from slutting myself out all over town I suppose.

The two women who mostly teach at my gym have, no joke, the two most incredible bodies I have ever seen. One is married with kids and seems happy and the other has boyfriend drama. So I don't think super hot bod is the key to a quality relationship.

Also, I've been a bunch of sizes and I really seemed to get hit on more at size 10 then size 0. Go figure & your mileage may vary. I would say if you are having trouble meeting someone then maybe you need to do different activities.

Last edited:
emo. dealing with the opposite sex is the worst. think I'm gonna go crazy workout Barbie and get a super super hot bod. if that wont find me a suitable love interest then idk what will aside from slutting myself out all over town I suppose.

fixed

There is a very friendly man who works at Albertson's and I am always very nice to him. Yesterday cookie dough was on sale and I was standing there debating which one to buy for quite a while and he said "Don't eat it raw!".....which I always do....

The two women who mostly teach at my gym have, no joke, the two most incredible bodies I have ever seen. One is married with kids and seems happy and the other has boyfriend drama. So I don't think super hot bod is the key to a quality relationship.

Also, I've been a bunch of sizes and I really seemed to get hit on more at size 10 then size 0. Go figure & your mileage may vary. I would say if you are having trouble meeting someone then maybe you need to do different activities.

don't really have trouble meeting guys, just not meeting the "right" ones at the moment. I'm fine though. friend just talked me out of liking brotel last night (and she's right, he's not the boyfriend type of guy, and that's what I want.)

my friend did make me go up to the cutest single-looking guy in the bar and randomely demand that he kiss me, right then and there. he did. and it did make me feel a little better haha :)

ok its Christmas In Hollis pandora station time until

greatest pandora station ever. Put it on last night at a party where I knew exactly one person and it was a hit. Made new friends then played You Got Served

My coworkers suck so hard sometimes. I have a black coworker and she gets made fun of all the time for her skin color. We had a party tonight and someone said 'hey didn't even see you come in' when she walked in from outside. Then later the conversation went to 'Why do you all smell so bad when you work out?' and 'Is it true you can't get a tan?'. I am usually super go-with-the-flow, but at one point someone asked me why I wasn't laughing, and I said with a straight face that I didn't find any of it funny at all.

I feel like this post hasn't gotten enough attention.

Where do you work? An Alabama KKK club house in the 1960's?

Sounds delightful.

Are you fan of the NFL? Lots of great games coming on in an hour which I'm sure you can find online.

Sounds delightful.

Are you fan of the NFL? Lots of great games coming on in an hour which I'm sure you can find online.

Yeah, I'll be watching red zone (if you live in Europe you can buy the entire NFL season pass + NFL network + NFL RedZone as an app and online site. In HD. It's awesome).

I feel like this post hasn't gotten enough attention.

Where do you work? An Alabama KKK club house in the 1960's?

totally agree. the things they're saying make it seem as if they've never interacted with anyone outside of the white race ever. and in today's world that is literally impossible. In my office we only recently hired our first two black coworkers (i know... it's weird, i think it's just how things have worked out) and my coworkers have gone above and beyond to make sure they feel welcome and are fitting in. i can't imagine anyone acting otherwise. that's definitely an HR issue that needs to be raised freaka. i hope they're talking to someone!

You're a three-decker sauerkraut and toadstool sandwich with arsenic sauce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back