• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 79: where pit girls mspaint pics of their nekkid bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want vad's life.

There's a lot of jobs in the public sector (UN agencies in particular) that might not pay premium dollar but provide for a tremendous quality of life and travel. If you really want to do it, you can find chances.

vadtoy and I long ago decided we wanted this life and have mad a lot of concessions to have the travel and freedom we have. I also don't post much complaining, so the day to day stuff that sucks isn't evident. It probably sounds much more glamorous than it really is.

But yes, I'm very lucky to live like I do, and I try to never forget that.

There's a standing invite for anyone who wants to stop in Central Europe to catch up, btw. One of these years JDawg is actually going to take me up on it.

I think my travel monies and hours are taken up for the near future, talking with my friend about Belgium this summer then of course World Cup in 2014.

But if we somehow don't make it out of the hex then who knows!

lol, i remember that night. pretty sure i was yalls RA that year?

Nope, we lived at Crowne Oaks for junior and senior year. Although BoulderDeac and I had one of our teammates as our RA, and he saved our asses a couple of times.

Was it from our first case-in-a-day? I was not suitably trained for that, at all. 2 years later, though...

Yes, that is exactly it. It would definitely be a little less of a challenge now. I'd love to do the beach trip again someday with you guys. The picture of us all on the bed has literally all of my best friends except Townie (who was abroad, I think).

Its the girl I've been hanging withs birthday today and we've only known eachother for like 2 weeks so its too soon to buy her a gift, and I'm not going to see her today, so I just shot her a dick pic

Its the girl I've been hanging withs birthday today and we've only known eachother for like 2 weeks so its too soon to buy her a gift, and I'm not going to see her today, so I just shot her a dick pic

TITCR

That seems like the correct move. Did you dress up the captain with a bow or something to make it clear it was a birthday wish, or did you just have him in his full natural glory?

I really can't think of an inappropriate time to send a dick pic

It's your birthday? Dick pic
Got a promotion? Dick pick
Lost your job? Dick pic
Grandmother died? Dick pic

It really is the gift that encompasses everything you feel about that person.

Dash, if you need a dick pic to cheer you up just let me know, I'm feeling generous

That seems like the correct move. Did you dress up the captain with a bow or something to make it clear it was a birthday wish, or did you just have him in his full natural glory?

I tried to write a personalized message with a pen and that didn't work, then I saw the highlighter and permanent marker there but that seemed like a bad idea, so went au natural.

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mhj45jmeh/introduction-28/

Interesting topic for a Forbes List. I live in the #7 most hipster neighborhood in the US. I'm not going to argue with that.

Criteria:

Nextdoor.com helped us dig through data on more than 250 neighborhoods in the biggest U.S. cities. We assessed each area’s walkability according to Walkscore.com; the number of neighborhood coffee shops per capita (with a little help from NPD Group’s report); the assortment of local food trucks (and their ranking according to Zagat’s); the number and frequency of farmers markets; the number of locally owned bars and restaurants; and the percentage of residents who work in artistic occupations. We also factored in Nextdoor's Neighborhood “Hipness” Index, which is based on how often words associated with hipness appeared on each Nextdoor neighborhood’s site pages, and Nextdoor conducted a survey in which members sounded off on their communities.

The area in Philly near UPenn has got to be in the Top 5. Its like a fucking hipster commune.

Phan, I went and visited Jack D up there about two or three years ago and ended up getting into a drunken front porch life convo with like 15 hipster bros. I was the only one with any sort of a conservative lifeview. One dude said I must have been the first Republican he had talked to in six months. It was classic. Nice dudes though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back