• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleaning the office today. Came across a supervisor's training notebook from 2002. In the recruitment section it is going over topics to avoid during interviews.

"Topic: Height and Weight
OK to Ask: Inquiries about ability to perform the job (without mentioning the person's height or weight). Protects those of Spanish, Asian background and women."

WHAT?!?!?

and now i'm "the one who kisses in bars". faaaaantastic. actually, aside from study abroad in london, i've probably only kissed guys in bars like 3-4 times ever. #truthtime

You can never be certain, but that is 3-4 times more than me.

Mmm, biscuitville ultimate (double meat and cheese) sausage biscuit for breakfast. nomnomnomnom.

Mmm, biscuitville ultimate (double meat and cheese) sausage biscuit for breakfast. nomnomnomnom.

panda-eating-2.jpg

Hair braiding dude is going to murder dash and then none of us will be laughing.

I warned her.

He's like the villain in season 1 of Dexter. Charming in a creepy way. He's gonna try to get you out on his boat, dash, but no matter how tempting it sounds, by all means don't go. He's gonna turn out to be your long lost brother anyway.
I see two possible ways out of this for you. It's basically kill or be killed at this point. So either you hire out the job/kill him yourself (if you choose this route, for legal reasons, I would NOT respond to this post) or you can sit down and have a discussion with him, the risky route. Let him know you're on to him and that he needs to find a new dash to stalk. Direct him to iCheat, and maybe, just maybe, you kill two birds with one stone.

Haha, so much pos.

However, this is my new spirit animal:

River-Otter.jpg

This has long been my spirit animal. Welcome to the club. Now we shall swim, play, eat fish and basically tell everyone else to fuck off.

As a funny aside, I was fishing in Belews Lake once and had a young otter swim up, rip my fish off my line and swim off with it proudly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back