• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 80: Where we all sing R.E.M. but won't admit it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't made it yet. Maybe tomorrow. I have all the stuff now.

Recipe plz.

I used the Cook's Illustrated method of cooking chicken for chicken salad, but then shredded it and tossed with buffalo sauce. made some blue cheese dressing w/ greek yogurt and it resulted in some pretty damn good sandwiches.

Recipe plz.

I used the Cook's Illustrated method of cooking chicken for chicken salad, but then shredded it and tossed with buffalo sauce. made some blue cheese dressing w/ greek yogurt and it resulted in some pretty damn good sandwiches.

This is definitely not that fancy Barca.

Throw raw chicken into crockpot (boneless thighs and/or breasts)
Add in the big bottle of Texas Pete (or a bottle of Texas Pete Wing Sauce)
Add a package of the Ranch Dressing dry seasoning.
Stir.
Cook on low for 6-8 or high 4ish hours.
Shred chicken.
Serve on wraps, salad, over nachos, or mix in some cream cheese and blue cheese and its a dip.

whoa whoa

whatd you mean

I was fretting about what time to meet up so I just told him 7 if he wanted dinner and 8 if not, and he said 8. so now I know to eat dinner first and when we're meeting. everyone was giving suggestions about certain times meaning certain things and I figured it was easiest to make it clear so someone didn't end up hungry or eating twice.

This is definitely not that fancy Barca.

Throw raw chicken into crockpot (boneless thighs and/or breasts)
Add in the big bottle of Texas Pete (or a bottle of Texas Pete Wing Sauce)
Add a package of the Ranch Dressing dry seasoning.
Stir.
Cook on low for 6-8 or high 4ish hours.
Shred chicken.
Serve on wraps, salad, over nachos, or mix in some cream cheese and blue cheese and its a dip.

to be fair mine wasn't either. just basically bring water to a boil, throw in some chicken breasts, remove from heat, let chicken sit in water for like 18 minutes. remove, cool, shred, toss with a bottle of buffalo sauce. the blue cheese dressing is easy: nonfat greek yogurt, blue cheese crumbles, salt, pepper, lemon juice, onion powder.

I was fretting about what time to meet up so I just told him 7 if he wanted dinner and 8 if not, and he said 8. so now I know to eat dinner first and when we're meeting. everyone was giving suggestions about certain times meaning certain things and I figured it was easiest to make it clear so someone didn't end up hungry or eating twice.

Solid course of action. See, you're not as bad at this as you thought.

meh i mean that's not true. you gotta ask outright.

meh i mean that's not true. you gotta ask outright.

Yeah, I don't know the whole story here, but it sounds like you're still doing it wrong. You're giving him to much credit for "knowing what you mean." Or you're at least giving him too much of an easy out by letting him pick a time. As a dude who has screwed this up many times I would go with the first assumption. You think it means something but to him it was just a snap decision along the lines of "Oh I can just eat dinner before and give myself an extra hour to fap or something."

Greensboro is a well designed city.

'splain.

I lived in Greensboro for about a year and found it, along with all other NC cities, to just be a mess. I will admit it's better than Charlotte though. Charlotte is a nightmare for me.

Yeah, I don't know the whole story here, but it sounds like you're still doing it wrong. You're giving him to much credit for "knowing what you mean." Or you're at least giving him too much of an easy out by letting him pick a time. As a dude who has screwed this up many times I would go with the first assumption. You think it means something but to him it was just a snap decision along the lines of "Oh I can just eat dinner before and give myself an extra hour to fap or something."

wtf the only thing I was saying was figured out, is what time we are meeting and whether or not I need to eat dinner first. the only thing I assume it means to him, is that he also wants to eat dinner first and meet at 8:00. because I clearly said "7 for dinner or 8 for drinks" and he said 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back