• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 82: From Hell's Heart, I Chat at Thee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that didn't last long

lol....I mean to be fair, she didn't do anything to cause her car to be side-swiped and I'd be angry too

Its more a commentary of life gave her one day of bliss

I need to figure out how to file a police report. called insurance already.

and one day of bliss? in what world does someone who may or may not be interested in me semi-inviting me to watch a movie with him constitute bliss?

and one day of bliss? in what world does someone who may or may not be interested in me semi-inviting me to watch a movie with him constitute bliss?

Check the WSPD website. Pretty sure you can file online.

I was at a seance last night. We couldn't get in touch with the person we sought. There was a line of spirits all wanting to say they could out type me.

We need more info, rjkarl. Who were you seeking? Who were you with? Where were you?

YO SAY HEY, you made a post on the last CT about peanut not getting santa claus yet. this was our first christmas where birdie knew what was up. helpful hint, make sure he understands that santa actually just delivers your presents, not that he's part of your christmas morning celebration. when we were going to open presents, she ran down the hall super pumped up to the fireplace which was surrounded by new, santa presents. instead of being excited, she kept looking around corners, behind furniture, etc. saying "BUT WHERE'S SANTA CLAUS?" with her palms up. kinda took some of the shine off of her christmas morning.

So you're taking the glass half empty approach. I'm assuming the glass (and your lady parts) are half full

YO SAY HEY, you made a post on the last CT about peanut not getting santa claus yet. this was our first christmas where birdie knew what was up. helpful hint, make sure he understands that santa actually just delivers your presents, not that he's part of your christmas morning celebration. when we were going to open presents, she ran down the hall super pumped up to the fireplace which was surrounded by new, santa presents. instead of being excited, she kept looking around corners, behind furniture, etc. saying "BUT WHERE'S SANTA CLAUS?" with her palms up. kinda took some of the shine off of her christmas morning.

Did you gently explain to her that he died of AIDS?

You should be able to call the non-emergency number for the wspd, and they'll send an officer out to take down the info. My guess is somebody had a little too much to drink and it happened on their way home.

You should be able to call the non-emergency number for the wspd, and they'll send an officer out to take down the info. My guess is somebody had a little too much to drink and it happened on their way home.

yeah that's what I did. and I also assume it was a drunk driver.

Haha! Just made the rare move of reading a post to Mrs Say Hey. That's a hilarious story.

Bmoney, coincidentally, just left Crabtree Mall, where there was a little female peanut named Birdie who was running around with a magic wand and a t-shirt that had "Birdie" embroidered on the front. She appeared to be about the same age as your Birdie and sort of resembled yours based on the photos you've posted. However, her mom emerged from a dressing room and had a huge back tattoo and a nose ring, so I'm pretty sure that's not Mrs Bmoney.

Making a winter vegetable garbure (essentially, a soup/stew) from a recipe out of Ruhlman's Twenty. It smells amazing.

This weekend I realized for the first time how great a place I live. Yesterday we went for a walk on the beach and had cocktails at the outdoor bar at the Ritz Carlton.

Today we went for brunch and took another walk to the Naples pier and walked around all of the million dollar homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back