• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 89: Girl talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can tell a big difference in the grades of leather in cheaper shoes and their more expensive counterparts. If it takes you just a few days to break in the leather on a pair of shoes, you've got a cheap pair of shoes that isn't going to last forever. That's what I've found with the Cole Haans that I've owned. They fit pretty well out of the box and look good for a few years, but if you have them resoled the leather doesn't hold up as long as the new sole.

We asked for a mirror in the house we bought. Didn't get it though. Like someone else said, just don't let it be a deal-breaker. The more you ask for, the more you can negotiate on their counter-offer.

Of course, but some of us don't have to work at it.

Also, I'm lame because I don't judge people based on their shoes?

no your post was about "dudes discussing shoes." as in people posting the types of shoes they're considering, which there's nothing wrong with that. people who have this opinion of "oh it's so stupid (or gay or whatever) for guys to discuss fashion" is lame. get over it.

Yeepp. Right behind a Kim Hill album (I don't really know who that is but one of my parents had 2 copies so I yoinked it).

Lol. Can't you just take it the next time you are over there without making a big deal of it?

wfudkn is now scouring the internet for weird jifs.

2243666_o.gif

for all those getting judged for shoes, im getting judged for buying baby carrots. so whatever, it could be worse?

I'd notice if a man looked like he got his shoes from the dumpster but if they are decent looking I wouldn't notice/care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back