• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 89: Girl talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m8hkxq6xQA1qfbt17o1_500.gif

Congrats. And how was that your birth year post? that was post 2000 in the thread, but I don't think you are 13. And you have 14K+ posts, so I don't get that either.

Congrats. And how was that your birth year post? that was post 2000 in the thread, but I don't think you are 13. And you have 14K+ posts, so I don't get that either.

CT 89.

Your gif delivered, btw

I'm 13!

No, that was in response to my 1987 post, I just couldn't post it right away and then it won so people actually paid attention to what it said.

CT 89.

Your gif delivered, btw

I've had that on standby for a few CT's now, but always found one I liked better. I think I know what the next one will be. It's borderline NSFW, but since it'll come right before the lock I think it'll be ok.

Are there people born in the 80s still in college? Please let the answer to this be yes... (I know that this isn't the case).

Ugh that makes me feel ooooooooooold.

The past couple of CT's have lingered on for a while post-win, so having this locked so quick was a shock.

If its after 9pm, I'm in the bed. I'm typically the daytime sheriff while the youngsters have all the fun at night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back