• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 89: Girl talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there people born in the 80s still in college? Please let the answer to this be yes... (I know that this isn't the case).

Ugh that makes me feel ooooooooooold.

Sorry boj. I mean I bet there are SOME but my brother was born in 1992 and is a junior.

Someone just left a full box of Krispy Kremes in the communal kitchen.

I know of a couple of 1990s that are seniors at UF.

And are graduating on time.

So are you supposed to avoid caffeine while pregnant? The lady in front of me a the coffee jaunt this morning must've been a regular but they mentioned how she hadn't been around and she replied that she's had to stay away and patted her stomach. Two weeks until due date blah blah blah. I know its a chemical and outside chemicals are bad like cocaine and nicotine but never thought about it I guess.

You leave the chat thread for a mere 25 minutes to take a call from IT in the Philippines, and you miss the end of the chat thread. That's what you get for working.

Someone just left a full box of Krispy Kremes in the communal kitchen.

Beware of the KK doughnut prank where you eat all of the doughnuts then someone sends you a picture of the doughnuts on his dick.

So are you supposed to avoid caffeine while pregnant? The lady in front of me a the coffee jaunt this morning must've been a regular but they mentioned how she hadn't been around and she replied that she's had to stay away and patted her stomach. Two weeks until due date blah blah blah. I know its a chemical and outside chemicals are bad like cocaine and nicotine but never thought about it I guess.

I don't know that you have to eliminate it, but you do have to watch your intake of it.

I don't know that you have to eliminate it, but you do have to watch your intake of it.

Lots of women have heartburn during pregnancy and caffeine is a definite trigger for heartburn. But really, it's best to avoid it for the baby. Although women flock to chocolate.

You leave the chat thread for a mere 25 minutes to take a call from IT in the Philippines, and you miss the end of the chat thread. That's what you get for working.

Indeed.

I've given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, but you've started some good threads in the last 48 hours. Good work.

one of my new years resolutions was to actually send snail mail birthday cards to family (eventually i hope to work close friends into the equation, but i didn't want to overwhelm myself in my first true attempt at this). i have never sent cards to anybody other than my mom and dad, and even then, i've failed more often than not. i just got 6 cards at target (thanks for the suggestion df07), and am now ready, with addresses/stamps already on the envelope, and a sticky note with the date it should go in the mail, for every birthday in february or march.

i feel all grown up and on the ball for once in my life.

WELP got another interview. Monday morning. My gf will prolly be pissed cause she's in town this weekend (thru Monday) so it will cut into time together, but she should understand. It would be a baller position, but I don't want to say more right now and put the cart before teh horse. Obvs gonna work my tail off this week at work here regardless. So you may not see much more of me this week on the CT.

WELP got another interview. Monday morning. My gf will prolly be pissed cause she's in town this weekend (thru Monday) so it will cut into time together, but she should understand. It would be a baller position, but I don't want to say more right now and put the cart before teh horse. Obvs gonna work my tail off this week at work here regardless. So you may not see much more of me this week on the CT.

Didn't you just land a sweet gig? Is this one a dream job?

Lots of women have heartburn during pregnancy and caffeine is a definite trigger for heartburn. But really, it's best to avoid it for the baby. Although women flock to chocolate.

My coworker complains about heartburn as she guzzles caffeine and eats awful foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back