• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 90: Typing with purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.
2ugese2e.jpg

arehuqys.jpg

Shit like this is why I have a strict policy against Chinamen staying in my home.

I feel bad because my seemingly arbitrary line for wins is not really arbitrary at all. I can't really say WHY that is, so i have to let the usual suspects do their pessimistic drivel because they don't trust anyone.

well I suppose I could have interest in 2.0. I don't really know him, but I do think he's attractive. the "more successful" thing was just related to their roles in the race last week. I don't know what 2.0 does for a living.

anyway, I was supposed to meet them at 7:30 and still haven't gotten a response from runnerboy WHERE I should meet him/them so this might not be happening tonight after all.

24277511.jpg

Ha, I didn't even notice that. Probs more to do with my sadness whenever I see an adult baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back