• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 91: Roses are Red, Period Blood is Blue, Townie Thought So, and So Did You

Status
Not open for further replies.
understandable. i may have missed this, but why are you looking to move? upsizing?

I live in an apartment (historic home divided into apartments) and my neighbor smokes. his smoke seeps into my closet and I hear him coughing his big gross smoker coughs through the walls all day. it would be nice to not share walls anymore. plus all that grown-up stuff like building equity and it being a good time to buy. but mostly eduardo's coughing.

my rent is really cheap right now, but even if I were to move to another 1 bedroom apartment elsewhere, I'd end up paying about what a mortgage (+insurance, escrow for taxes, PMI) would cost me for the homes in my price range. I don't see myself leaving Winston any time soon so it sort of makes sense.

Darling let's let our hair grow long -- we can work on a farm, maybe live on a mountain.

I feel like my beard is getting thicker with age

well I mean that he hasn't followed up since telling me on Friday that he needed to decide about my invite for tonight. I'm not gonna bug him about it.

i don't think it's bugging necessarily to send something along the lines of "so i guess tonight is a no-go..."

make him feel like an ass.

I live in an apartment (historic home divided into apartments) and my neighbor smokes. his smoke seeps into my closet and I hear him coughing his big gross smoker coughs through the walls all day. it would be nice to not share walls anymore. plus all that grown-up stuff like building equity and it being a good time to buy. but mostly eduardo's coughing.

my rent is really cheap right now, but even if I were to move to another 1 bedroom apartment elsewhere, I'd end up paying about what a mortgage (+insurance, escrow for taxes, PMI) would cost me for the homes in my price range. I don't see myself leaving Winston any time soon so it sort of makes sense.

the last part should be your deciding factor. if you're staying here for a a long while, i'd go house. if not, apartment/condo.

You're single and in your late twenties, why not just go completely crazy face and up and take the early flight out to San Diego and figure it all out there. 5 years from now you'll look back and say "that was the best decision I've ever made in my life"

Palma why are you always trying to get people to move to San Diego??

You're single and in your late twenties, why not just go completely crazy face and up and take the early flight out to San Diego and figure it all out there. 5 years from now you'll look back and say "that was the best decision I've ever made in my life"

I'm sure the answer has something to do with earthquakes

NO WAY.
i was JUST coming on here to say chocolate milk is the best.

yesterday morning, dhtoy and i both had long runs at the same trails, but he started an hour and a half earlier than my friend and i did because one of his friends had something he had to be back for. before i left to head over there to meet my friend, i swung by the grocery store, got chocolate milk, and went to drop it by his car in a cooler with solo cups so it would be there when they finished. i won major fiancee points. now he's recaulking all of my showers/tubs for me. all i had to do was buy milk :)

yesterday morning, dhtoy and i both had long runs at the same trails, but he started an hour and a half earlier than my friend and i did because one of his friends had something he had to be back for. before i left to head over there to meet my friend, i swung by the grocery store, got chocolate milk, and went to drop it by his car in a cooler with solo cups so it would be there when they finished. i won major fiancee points. now he's recaulking all of my showers/tubs for me. all i had to do was buy milk :)

nice :)

they don't say "the way to a man's heart is through his stomach," for nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back