• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 91: Roses are Red, Period Blood is Blue, Townie Thought So, and So Did You

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThinkingWithMyDeac

Reaction score
1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

Last edited:
OK...guess its sleep time before work tonight....I'll no doubt wake up to 8 pages of CT and dread catching up.

I'm more of a team player. Someone else can have the TD. I just get us to the Red Zone.

a state fan just commented on my facebook post talking about the football schedule. said the cupcake OOC schedule State has is what is preventing them from competing for the National Championship. Umm.... not really. Go undefeated against the cupcakes and the conference and then talk about that. #parades

i missed the ending to my own thread

well, this isn't the chive.

mondays are basically the worst, amirite?

Damn, I totally missed CT 90. I guess that's what happens when I'm out of the office for a couple days.

Do any CT'ers have Tiger Woods '13 and can explain how the hell to play it?...it's driving me nuts

Saw on reddit today that Kobe can miss his next 5000 free throws and still have a better free throw percentage than Shaq.

i live about 3 miles from work and most of the stuff i need to get to is about 3-6 miles away (downtown cleveland is closer to 8 in some spots). and in the next 3-5 years i'm definitely looking to move into a more metropolitan, transit-friendly city.

so i've really started thinking about getting a scooter. a friend is selling a sym symba he's been riding since about 2010. it's got some miles on it, but he'd give me a really good deal. i've never owned a motorbike or a moped or a scooter or anything like that before, but it feels like a good investment. i ride my bike when the weather is good, and obviously i've been driving to work (and everywhere else) in the cold weather, but when there's no snow on the ground and it's 36-55 or raining or something like that, i can ride the scooter. this would save me a ton of $ on gas, as turning on my car and turning off my car to get to work is wasting a ton of fuel.

this also would give me the option to trade in or sell my car if/when i move to another city. and i'd still have a way to get around.

do any of you guys have a scooter? is this something that would make sense? am i crazy for thinking this is not such a bad idea?

i guess just upgrading your bike commuting gear isn't something you really want to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back