• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 91: Roses are Red, Period Blood is Blue, Townie Thought So, and So Did You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Havent been this drunk in like a month. Glad this is happening on a Monday night. Breaking it down to Thrift Shop right about now.

HEYOOO got randomly drunk tonight myself

i kinda like getting tuffalo's daily neg reps. hope he gets more creative with them.

So watching LOST reruns on G4....and while I've never really watched this station much, I knew it used to be a video game network.

Then I saw a commercial with this bit of info:

On April 22, 2013, the network is scheduled to be re-branded as The Esquire Network and focus on programming aimed at "metrosexual viewers".

:sick:

So watching LOST reruns on G4....and while I've never really watched this station much, I knew it used to be a video game network.

:sick:

I've been watching it too. I forgot how much I loved this show in college.

But that rebrand is the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

and you wanted to be my latex salesman

Love Seinfeld.

seinfeld-theboyfriend.jpg

WHERE WILL I WATCH NINJA WARRIOR NOW???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back