• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

CT 91: Roses are Red, Period Blood is Blue, Townie Thought So, and So Did You

Status
Not open for further replies.
i guess just upgrading your bike commuting gear isn't something you really want to do?

that is one option, but how much do i have to spend -- how much will road tires plus gear plus additional stuff set me back?

i don't love my bike in the first place.

What's up CT? I've been really busy with work. Haven't had any time to post or read anything.

that is one option, but how much do i have to spend -- how much will road tires plus gear plus additional stuff set me back?

i don't love my bike in the first place.

oh, you're riding a mountain bike?
slicks (road tires) will set you back $50-$75 (for both).
a waterproof jacket and waterproof pants that you won't absolutely hate to ride in will be (together) in the $200ish range.
the ortleib roll-top backpack, which i highly recommend, is $80? maybe? but if you're commuting or carrying anything you don't want to get wet, it's awesome.
a decent set of lights is $40-50.

it's a lot dependent on what you've already got and how specific to the purpose you like your gear to be.

Thank goodness for 4:00 p.m. work social functions. Made the day go so much faster, and now I think I'll open a bottle of wine to keep the buzz going.

2 fellas need wedding dates

You should be attractive or our aunts will judge you, but not TOO attractive or one of our uncles might grope you. You should be relaxed and easy going as we'll probably make up flattering lies about you on the spot. You should own a dress, or be able to acquire one because we don't have any.

Thank goodness for 4:00 p.m. work social functions. Made the day go so much faster, and now I think I'll open a bottle of wine to keep the buzz going.

Shoot down to the dirty. Post up at a real bar. I'm not even there just do it

whatever happened to that group "city high"? they had a couple good songs

I somehow just remembered that I met your girl at her place of work (not strip club). It had to be like 3 months ago, so for all I know that was like three chicks ago.

Edit: this was supposed to be a reply to a sloth post but the board ate the quote

tumblr_m8kf7vrQKz1qcjlzlo1_250.gif

tumblr_m8kf7vrQKz1qcjlzlo2_250.gif

tumblr_m8kf7vrQKz1qcjlzlo3_250.gif

tumblr_m8kf7vrQKz1qcjlzlo4_250.gif

tumblr_m8kf7vrQKz1qcjlzlo5_250.gif

tumblr_m8kf7vrQKz1qcjlzlo6_250.gif

why is that so adorable???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back